THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1- meh who cares

2- it's actually not, and those aren't live since they have a BIN
BIN aren't live
roll.gif

I've seen a few of you with the Air Max 1 2013 London QS's around here.  Looking to pick up a pair right now on the bay (SMH), but can't find anything in a 13.  I typically wear a 12.5/13, does anyone know if this model runs big or TTS?  I believe the AM 1 2013 USATF is the same fit.  

Thanks!

Evan

Thinking about doing that Concepts Ember colorway for the Air Max 1's since I have a gift card to burn, anyone know how the Geranium red turns out? I've searched Google but cant seem to find a photo with good lighting to really show the shade of red that it is. 

Thinking about doing that Concepts Ember colorway for the Air Max 1's since I have a gift card to burn, anyone know how the Geranium red turns out? I've searched Google but cant seem to find a photo with good lighting to really show the shade of red that it is. 
would love to see your mockup once u do it.

I've seen a few of you with the Air Max 1 2013 London QS's around here.  Looking to pick up a pair right now on the bay (SMH), but can't find anything in a 13.  I typically wear a 12.5/13, does anyone know if this model runs big or TTS?  I believe the AM 1 2013 USATF is the same fit.  

Thanks!
Evan

I don't have those in particular but all my 2013s fit TTS; but I have relatively narrow feet and I can't imagine sizing down on them

My FRIDAY THE 13TH - JASON VOORHEES AIR MAX 1 PATCH'S

The Skulls are GITD 
smokin.gif

I got a Rated R Patch still in transit to be delivered and make the pair Complete!

Love these Patches!
Hey Mate,

where did you make those custom patches?

Back
Top Bottom