THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’d say that the heavy’s are more limited than the mellows if you check the sales on stockx. Mellows has 5100 sales in all sizes, which heavy’s are on 3900. Also, the mellows will probably release in Europe on snkrs day, dismorning people got exclusive access. Don’t know if the heavy’s are releasing on sneakers in EU. I could be wrong tho

I wouldn't go just off stockx for numbers. I think the mellows sold more on there because they dropped first. I just got my mellows in yesterday so heavy's probably still coming in for folks. To my knowledge the mellows only dropped on Snkrs and Concepts where heavy's were more wildly available.

I wouldn't go just off stockx for numbers. I think the mellows sold more on there because they dropped first. I just got my mellows in yesterday so heavy's probably still coming in for folks. To my knowledge the mellows only dropped on Snkrs and Concepts where heavy's were more wildly available.
Yea, you could be right. It’s still a guess eitherway because we don’t know the stock yet. Also, the mellows could be more sought after and therefore has more sales.

Big imo. I'm an 11 in everything but am1 and af1. But every foot is different so I'd stick tts until you know.
I’m starting to think this is the case for me too. Just got the heavy’s in a 9 and wish I had done the same with mellows. When the Pattas came in I thought the same thing. And yet the evergreens/magmas fit perfect as a 9.5.

I wonder if there’s a way to identify which factory they come from to know how they’ll fit. Or maybe it’s just my dumbass feet.

I’m starting to think this is the case for me too. Just got the heavy’s in a 9 and wish I had done the same with mellows. When the Pattas came in I thought the same thing. And yet the evergreens/magmas fit perfect as a 9.5.

I wonder if there’s a way to identify which factory they come from to know how they’ll fit. Or maybe it’s just my dumbass feet.
If anyone wants to trade size 9 Pattas/mellows/heavys for 9.5s get at me!

Pulled trig on heavy’s just now while prices remain low. Can’t see them going much lower. Hoping for a good denim mix. Not too much light, not too much dark but somewhere in between. Heavy’s might very well end up being the best of the 3 once the dust settle’s. Just something very unique about the colors and materials that draw me in even more than the others.

49AEEA98-5FA7-4227-A263-5F4CDE6B0AAC.jpeg

That’s a loaded question. Everything is difficult to get nowadays if resellers think they can make a 50 cent profit on it. Given what resell currently is, I would say all the resellers are going for them.

There does seem to be a lot of retailers getting them so stock is probably plentiful, but again it doesn’t really matter because it’s on every reseller’s radar.
This! At the price I paid for my heavys, the only winner was the resell platform that collected fees on both side to the tune of ~$30.

The seller broke even after tax, took a L if they paid shipping. So they were maybe able to get some likes real quick before shipping them off.

Do y'all think the blueprints are going to be difficult to get? It seems like there are a lot of stores getting them so I'm hoping there's a big supply
same man, its at least reassuring that some of the usual boutiques are doing fcfs and not raffle

Do y'all think the blueprints are going to be difficult to get? It seems like there are a lot of stores getting them so I'm hoping there's a big supply
Got a feeling that they will be tough. The am1 hype is up right now. I’m even caught up in it. Lol. And they’re nice and it’s air max day.

I hope I can get them easily tho.

Definitely light wash on the heavy and dark on the mellows.

Only 3 pairs heavy on UK ebay in 11 and neither look great

Back
Top Bottom