THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Mellows finally came in from snkrs. Dope in person and my favorite out of the pack. All 3 crazy tho.
20220324_102129.jpg

Like the wash on my pair. Nice balance to it.
20220323_184914.jpg

20220323_184925.jpg

Last edited:
I've found that if you really mess with a shop, help them out when they need it, send people their to shop, help some of the shop kids get a job they want to level up, stop in just to chop it up, buy gr's from them rather than having nike ship it to you, like really mess with them, they won't make you jump through hoops to get pairs you really want. But if you just show up on release day like every other guy, they really aren't going to show you much love. They have 100 guys trying to buy 10 pairs. You're no different than those guys.

I actually have a hoodie from them when they did the Sean Wotherspoon release. Like I told the owner yesterday I am just salty about all the hoops we the consumers have to to jump through just to buy a pair of shoes. I won the grinch raffle from them and in order to get those I had to get to a location with in 30 minutes and hit a three point shot which was cool but I also see other shops making people do push up contests for shoes etc. my old a** just needs to find a new hobby but the nostalgia won’t allow it lmao
Some stores are making customers do push ups??? What’s next??? They might want you to go to the back and take your shirt off??

Back
Top Bottom