THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Speaking of dumb **** ppl have to do to get shoes :smh:. I thought we were past all this dumb "Tag two friends" ****.

What’s with the tagging 2-3 friends?? They want to see if your account is legit ?? I never understood that

This has been the norm for many, many years now. It's simply for them to gain more followers/have more traffic/eyes on their page. Tell a friend, to tell a friend type of marketing.

And if tagging a couple of people is all you have to do, I'm fine with it. That's nothing. :lol: As we've seen some stores are having folks do push ups, quizzes, etc. etc. :lol:

Hi everyone! I won the heavy pair on SJ Milan (in store pick up) raffle, very pleased of the colors. I tought the tiger camo print was black but with lot of sun is dark blue. For me the best part of the shoe are the orange bandana, the tongue, corduroy eyelets and speckled sole!
It's a hippie inspired shoe I think, so you have to get high :pimp: but... I think that my pair has an alien :emoji_alien: on the toe! 60S? 70S? AHAH :emoji_sweat_smile: Peace!

Attachments

• IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1413.jpg
    IMG_1413.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 241
I've found that if you really mess with a shop, help them out when they need it, send people their to shop, help some of the shop kids get a job they want to level up, stop in just to chop it up, buy gr's from them rather than having nike ship it to you, like really mess with them, they won't make you jump through hoops to get pairs you really want.
Damn that sounds like just having a part time job there :rofl:

Damn that sounds like just having a part time job there :rofl:
Haha na I used to go by the shop once a week or so bc my office was right by there. I'd stop by just to see the guys bc they are good kids and it gave me a break from life. Some people go to the bar, I'd stop by the shop. I got to be friends with them. Now I work from home and I live 40 minutes away and I get over there every 6 weeks or so, basically when my 4 yr old mentions she hasn't seen the manager in a while. She looooooves the guys there. But I'm actually going over there today. They asked to borrow some pairs for a little Air Max Day display. So na, never felt like work at all, just something I enjoy. Never did it with alternative plans in mind.

I have tried some laces on them.. Velours is a no for me. I think white is too cold for the shoe, sail is better. The first pic is with (ex) waxed sail laces, when you can see the perfect match of the tiger camo and the giraffe; the second is my favorite option with a baby blue that I have dyed from a Pegasus. This spoiler one is a joke.
This spoiler is a joke. :emoji_metal:
IMG_1416.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1421.jpg
    IMG_1421.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1422.jpg
    IMG_1422.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 86
This has been the norm for many, many years now. It's simply for them to gain more followers/have more traffic/eyes on their page. Tell a friend, to tell a friend type of marketing.

And if tagging a couple of people is all you have to do, I'm fine with it. That's nothing. :lol: As we've seen some stores are having folks do push ups, quizzes, etc. etc. :lol:
I'm not fine with this tagging **** cause I don't use any of that social media

Seems like the mellow and far out are the two more limited pairs out of the pack.
I’d say that the heavy’s are more limited than the mellows if you check the sales on stockx. Mellows has 5100 sales in all sizes, which heavy’s are on 3900. Also, the mellows will probably release in Europe on snkrs day, dismorning people got exclusive access. Don’t know if the heavy’s are releasing on sneakers in EU. I could be wrong tho

I’d say that the heavy’s are more limited than the mellows if you check the sales on stockx. Mellows has 5100 sales in all sizes, which heavy’s are on 3900. Also, the mellows will probably release in Europe on snkrs day, dismorning people got exclusive access. Don’t know if the heavy’s are releasing on sneakers in EU. I could be wrong tho
I think there was EA for the Heavys on SNKRS EU earlier today

Do y'all think the blueprints are going to be difficult to get? It seems like there are a lot of stores getting them so I'm hoping there's a big supply

Do y'all think the blueprints are going to be difficult to get? It seems like there are a lot of stores getting them so I'm hoping there's a big supply

That’s a loaded question. Everything is difficult to get nowadays if resellers think they can make a 50 cent profit on it. Given what resell currently is, I would say all the resellers are going for them.

There does seem to be a lot of retailers getting them so stock is probably plentiful, but again it doesn’t really matter because it’s on every reseller’s radar.

Back
Top Bottom