THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

wanted to spark some convo, get you guys thinking....

I think most of us know the Poop Fly’s were probably the worst AM1 to release during the bad shape era but since the reshape in 2017, is there an AM1 release you can think of - men or women’s - that were probably just as bad or worse?

For me it was the Inside Outs and Just Do It
996FC43F-BC4E-4375-9AA2-5097495F7FD3.jpeg
03F8E81F-5032-45A4-BA27-AFBFE2F44AE5.jpeg
D453B5CA-4054-4980-8B5E-9292AC9801ED.jpeg

Edit: Updated and removed We Love Nike
Tokyo Maze is the worst for me. Susan’s are pretty awful as well.
-'18 Satin pack
-'18 Size Safaris
-'18 shoebox print Atmos :smh:
1595275454001.gif

Dynamic Berry's were also pretty awful. I mean like REALLY bad.

The Dynamic Berry’s are what brought me to this thread. Knew nothing of AM1’s beforehand until I saw them on SNKRS. really liked that

The inside outs wasn’t that bad. But the Just Do It has to be the worst colorways of the AM1s, it screams Off-White inspired all over it

Inside outs I couldn’t get with. I get you’re fulfilling the intent of the design but the overlapping material on the front of shoe just didn’t look right

https _hypebeast.com_image_2019_02_nike-air-max-premium-leopard-pack-01.jpg imagesvilulu.jpg
these 2 are the worst imo

LOL! Forgot about that first pair you posted. Definitely couldn’t get with those.

No Anni box. Cool. Hope that means these get flooded. Had Nike not canceled my legitimately placed order I’d probably have a pair right now too smh.

Wonder if they come with 2 pairs of laces. I can’t stand the shiny pairs that come with the anniversaries and ID’s.

Wonder if they come with 2 pairs of laces. I can’t stand the shiny pairs that come with the anniversaries and ID’s.

That’s a great question. I’m hoping it comes with the extra set of laces (like the anniversary pairs) too but judging from that pic looks like it doesn’t. I don’t see a hang tag either.

Back
Top Bottom