THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

2AB2E3CE-34C0-4043-8498-205CD99659F5.jpeg
6D33A014-11D8-4F60-8717-6D58AA705FB9.jpeg

Can I just say that I appreciate someone who buys heat and goes straight to feet without question.
To each their own but I'll never understand how some can own awesome pairs and leave them in a box unless you have multiples. At the end if the day they are shoes that are meant to be worn, not pieces of art to sit on a shelf. Just my opinion.

B/c he wants a “good” price aka retail or less. Not gonna happen, but guess there’s no harm in asking lol.

Your best bet is to actually throw up an optimal bid on Stockx. Someone may eventually take it. In the meantime, scour eBay.

B/c he wants a “good” price aka retail or less. Not gonna happen, but guess there’s no harm in asking lol.

Your best bet is to actually throw up an optimal bid on Stockx. Someone may eventually take it. In the meantime, scour eBay.
Thanks

Might be the wrong thread to ask since it is the air max thread but if you have two pairs of the SW 1/97, would you sell one pair for two of the undercover React elements? I already have one of the SW on rotation but debating if I should keep the second as back up or use it to get two of the undercover React element.

Might be the wrong thread to ask since it is the air max thread but if you have two pairs of the SW 1/97, would you sell one pair for two of the undercover React elements? I already have one of the SW on rotation but debating if I should keep the second as back up or use it to get two of the undercover React element.

I wouldn’t sell anything for those, I don’t really care for them imo

I wouldn’t sell anything for those, I don’t really care for them imo
Haha yea I figured most people in this thread will say no since I’m sure majority will prefer the air max. Was hoping for an unbias opinion.

I’ve had the 1/97s and the non-Undercover 87s, I liked them equally but I’d rather get the 55s coming out soon. The upper is nicer in my opinion than the one on all the 87s, and there’s no hype so you’d have plenty of $ leftover. But if you’re set on a pair of the Undercovers then I’d say pick your favorite cw and keep the rest of the $/use it for a different shoe.

Don’t think element 87’s will last with wear and age. I’m close to offing my 1/97’s as well.

If you have 2 pair, selling one is doable. Not sure I'd spend for the Reacts though, but it's your cash. Buy what makes you happen, then wear them.

Don’t think element 87’s will last with wear and age. I’m close to offing my 1/97’s as well.
The SW will definitely last longer than the 87s. I have other AM1s that I wear a lot more and still going strong after 2 years. But I wear the 1/97 once every 1-2 weeks, that’s why I’m thinking about selling the other because the one I’m wearing now will prob last a while.

The grey am 1 with orange bubble, will it release in USA or any ideas how us Americans can snag a pair? Especially a size 10.5!

So I have to eat my words fellas. I originally really disliked the JDI pairs, both the white and orange pair, didn't see anything about em. Yesterday, I saw them in person in various spots at a mall I was in while waiting to watch the fight (GGG was robbed, again), and I saw the pairs in multiple stores and each time I passed I couldn't help but keep looking and held it in hand. Leather is beautiful, and just swap some white laces in the orange pair, possibly in the white pair, and it tones it down. I'm a fan. Will go and buy later now :rofl:

So I have to eat my words fellas. I originally really disliked the JDI pairs, both the white and orange pair, didn't see anything about em. Yesterday, I saw them in person in various spots at a mall I was in while waiting to watch the fight (GGG was robbed, again), and I saw the pairs in multiple stores and each time I passed I couldn't help but keep looking and held it in hand. Leather is beautiful, and just swap some white laces in the orange pair, possibly in the white pair, and it tones it down. I'm a fan. Will go and buy later now :rofl:
Bingo

GGG robbed again! So right! Rest of the text I disagree hard, lol:wink:

Back
Top Bottom