THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I swear, 5 Pointz were playing games with this release for real.....talking about they were releasing the pairs in waves to throw off the bots. It was weird and it took me 2 hours after the initial release time to see my size available, but I was able to cop my pair. I am hoping that the quality on these are A1 like I have heard a couple of people say about the gray version.
No reason for these colorway to have a different quality but hey its nike lol.... plushness on the grey is A1, if you have a good pair you will be good

AM1CP9111.jpg
AM1CP9111.jpg
AM1CP9116.jpg
AM1CP9112.jpg
AM1CP9113.jpg
AM1CP9114.jpg
AM1CP9115.jpg
really like the leather on this air max, looks buttery

So the grey/white pair with orange bubble, not sure if it’s a “just do it” pair but since they just went on sale in the EU, I sent it safe to say they won’t ever be making it to the states?

So the grey/white pair with orange bubble, not sure if it’s a “just do it” pair but since they just went on sale in the EU, I sent it safe to say they won’t ever be making it to the states?

I really hope not :blush:

I was trying to cop the Pompidou off 5 pointz last night but my timer kept resetting so I just ended up knocking out.

The site was acting kinds of stupid :smh:

$192 shipped to USA. Ouch.

Yeah. I want them...I have a pair in my cart...but I'm waffling because of the price. SVD seems to have all sizes in stock, so maybe a lot of folks are having the same issue. Either that, or they have a ton of these.

Back
Top Bottom