THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

CDC9A32D-F7EA-465C-AA1F-476BD0A2C4CD.jpeg
Mangos today.

Unbiased opinion id say flip it for something else. But hey if you really want them then go for it.
Yea I decided to flip them. My other pair will last a while. Going to try to get the upcoming acronym prestos if I’m not able to get it thru SNKRS or other raffles this thurs.

Dope.
Did they come with extra black laces? Also depending on pic, the midsole looks "sail", is it white?

They came with one pair of black laces. The midsole is def not white. It’s closer to a very muted grey or possibly sail. I haven’t compared them to another sail midsole yet.

Wow. What a day.

The Pompidou and the WE came in today.

Was happily suprised by the WE. What a great quality.

The Pompidou is nice also but not that special in my opinion.

Wish I knew how limited these were going to be, after the last few months it'd be great if I could pick them up in a while but knowing my luck it'll be a "launch day or go home"

I was going to approach this thread with the question of how limited they think these are.

Not sure if some recall but when news of the OG, green and red curry's were to release, both SNS & End did the release via raffle. Many people in here hit but following the release, they pretty much sat. Those who hit on the End. raffle ended up paying more than retail.

I'm alright with a $169 price tag knowing the shoe may be hard to get but we haven't heard much of anything on this side about them, especially knowing retail is $120 USD.

Back
Top Bottom