THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I accidentally bid and won on the atmos we love Nike shoe on stockx does anyone want to buy them from me 11.5 they just made my damn checking account negative smh...130 shipped
I just got a notification I won Black Pigeons sz 10. I fk’n bid on them for 170.
But the thing is past 2 weeks I get like 3 notifications that I was out bid. $175,$180 and then $182. I chalk it up as an oh well disnt rally’s care for them that much, Then out of no where I won them at $170 what I originally bid on them lol. Something ain’t right

I just got a notification I won Black Pigeons sz 10. I fk’n bid on them for 170.
But the thing is past 2 weeks I get like 3 notifications that I was out bid. $175,$180 and then $182. I chalk it up as an oh well disnt rally’s care for them that much, Then out of no where I won them at $170 what I originally bid on them lol. Something ain’t right
People canceled those bids or people accepted those bids, leaving your bid as the high bid.

finally on feet
Nike-Air-Max-1-Curry-On-Feet.jpg

this pic makes these look really good for some reason

Perhaps its the pants. What are those pants?

edit; nvm, just read the answer

That’s how I felt on my Aquas

Just put the bid in thinking no one would bite, guess I can’t complain for $73. Got some stuff to get rid of, so it’ll cover the cost.

Why would they even bother?

Its like they said, oh hey, those are going for 800, looks easy enough to replicate. Easy money. Corduroy is cheap.

Then they said F it 30 minutes into it and slapped something that barely resembles a shoe together real quick to try to get their investment money back to break even.

Show it to Nike and let them dice up this clown with cease and desist notices.

Back
Top Bottom