THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Air bubble... GR made in China vs ID made in Vietnam

upload_2018-5-31_17-58-15.jpeg

upload_2018-5-31_18-2-40.jpeg

And just like @AIRMAXDISCIPLE has been saying or awhile Vietnam am1 over china am1

oof

Suddenly Im leaning toward IDs again....

Is the midsole different too? Perhaps softer foam? It looks like it has a different texture to it anyway

yes, little bit softer foam, but just a little bit (we feel it when we press on it, I did the test just for you lol)

but outsole is different, and in this case I prefer the outsole of China lol, there is more material on the crampons (crampons? I am not sure of my translation), they are a little bit bigger (for the vietnam outsole usury I can't say I have not walked enough yet with the IDs)

Last edited:
-> for the moment no trace of the AM1/90 OG red on nike france :frown: (but on SNS yes, announced for today)

if it comes out i think i will order them for the next winter (also i will order green curry, and perhaps GR white/platinum AH8145-103 or premium grey perf i hesitate between the two, the grey perf i like a lot)

otherwise after several days my dark curry are a lot less tight...

yes, little bit softer foam, but just a little bit (we feel it when we press on it, I did the test just for you lol)

but outsole is different, and in this case I prefer the outsole of China lol, there is more material on the crampons (crampons? I am not sure of my translation), they are a little bit bigger (for the vietnam outsole usury I can't say I have not walked enough yet with the IDs)
Yes, good catch, I see that now. You can see the difference clearly here
upload_2018-5-31_18-2-40-jpeg.2123534

But perhaps the rubber is more durable and less prone to wear on the 'Nams requiring less material

Yes, good catch, I see that now. You can see the difference clearly here
upload_2018-5-31_18-2-40-jpeg.2123534

But perhaps the rubber is more durable and less prone to wear on the 'Nams requiring less material

yes perhaps the outsole rubber is more durable and less prone to wear on ID :wink: (he looks harder)

(and for the bubble, irl we see the difference even better)

Killed
-> for the moment no trace of the AM1/90 OG red on nike france :frown: (but on SNS yes, announced for today)

if it comes out i think i will order them for the next winter (also i will order green curry, and perhaps GR white/platinum AH8145-103 or premium grey perf i hesitate between the two, the grey perf i like a lot)

otherwise after several days my dark curry are a lot less tight...

It says release delayed https://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/33503/nike-air-max-90-1

WOW I see this June 1 and the code doesn’t work. I was eyeing those UNC Jewels for a very long time smffhhhhhh

Exactly the air max 1 red was releasing on my birthday been clicking add cart since 9 AM no luck

I can't believe I can't buy this show right now and a 9.5 sold out because I was trying to use rewards.

Is footlocker always this ******?

I actually got a 12.5 in cart, and it keeps auto adding some promo code to my order and tells me it doesn't meet requirements. So I have to manually remove it, but then it keeps asking me to re-enter my cc 3 digit code even after I already did. Eventually they got booted from my cart. So dumb. Just want a damn pair of 12.5s.

haha didn't even think of that, but now that you mentioned it.... i don't even own a blue t-shirt and know loads of Liverpool / Everton fans who don't wear anything blue / red

I own the red annies and that's really the extent of my red. I don't even like to think about Woolwich

Back
Top Bottom