THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea I felt I was being too picky. Considering the sheer amount of people with QC issues I felt like I got lucky. However $150 is a lot of money and if Nike is already getting all my money I have some expectations haha
I hear you on that! Me especially collecting since the late 90s when the prices where proper and the materials and quality where super on point I miss those days :frown:

i shouldnt even entertain this idea, but here you go chief. i want you to understand how disgusting your creation would be. for all those who respect me, i apologize in advanced.

the 1on1.
1On1.jpg
How rude!!!!!!
Look funky as hell lmao

Most of us have like 3 pairs on ice :rofl:we good. Now if we can just get at least on restock of the royals I'll be good

People still buying the reds? They couldn’t have been anymore GR on the last release. I’ll be sitting on discounted pairs for days...

People still buying the reds? They couldn’t have been anymore GR on the last release. I’ll be sitting on discounted pairs for days...
A couple of the guys on here said last restock they went on sale either way they are currently sitting above retail for my size or at retail for more common sizes. That seems to be the consensus nike mass produces them, they eventually sell out then start to go up in price slightly. Imo they destroyed these they shoulda stopped at the first restock like they did for the royals. People who picked up the march pair with the "better" shape and carry bag for 580 on StockX are def sick. Why even drop a quickstrike special march pair if they had plans to produce so many gr pairs very greedy imo hell they even recycled the box from the qs pair and left the anniversary writing inside the box. At least remove that for the gr release smh

Before I send back to Nike, have a pair of 103's in a men's sz 8.5. Just looking for what i paid from NDC + shipping on your end

Bought them for my wife but she can't wear them out much due to her line of work and the fact that summer = strictly sandals only :smh: even in the rain lol

Not sure where else to ask but got a question for you guys in here but has anyone ever shrink wrapped shoes? Like you'd find in FC?

I'm considering doing this to a few pairs of toddler shoes I have for my kids but wanted to know how to go about it, where to find the product, etc. Came across a few youtube vids and some products on amazon but just curious to hear some opinions and thoughts.

I accidentally bid and won on the atmos we love Nike shoe on stockx does anyone want to buy them from me 11.5 they just made my damn checking account negative smh...130 shipped

Yea they won’t I already went to the bank they could file a dispute but i feel like that’s not going to happen..just honestly do you guys think I’ll get my money back for these I wonder why they’re going so cheap already probably not a good sign

Id put it up on eBay or FB groups a little below retail. If you’re iverdrafted you’ll have fees from the bank that will add up. Take the loss now and ease your mind.

Yea they won’t I already went to the bank they could file a dispute but i feel like that’s not going to happen..just honestly do you guys think I’ll get my money back for these I wonder why they’re going so cheap already probably not a good sign
Kixsqurare had them for $109 yesterday

Id put it up on eBay or FB groups a little below retail. If you’re iverdrafted you’ll have fees from the bank that will add up. Take the loss now and ease your mind.
Yea bro I already transferred from my savings so I would t get that overdraft if I woulda got overdrafted I woulda been sick, like realizing my shoe addiction is going too far lol..If I can’t at least make my money back Im probably going to keep them, it just means I won’t buy the reds this weekend, smh some consolation prize. Ima put em up on eBay for 130 shipped and see what happens , probably nothing since dblplayb said a site had em for 110..why are these so cheap and they haven’t even officially released yet, right?

Back
Top Bottom