THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

FCBCDE77-61D1-4988-98B3-5C7603D66D53.jpeg
BC553B3B-FBB3-475D-87D6-C5B7AD27780D.jpeg
7587631E-F1D2-440F-8344-14F8479451FD.jpeg
7AA061E1-D90C-498C-9DA8-C7DD33132860.jpeg

A few IDs to wear for the summer months.
Nice

Agreed. Brown smudges on the midsole and all over the laces, obviously from the suede. The shape leaves so much to be desired, too. I can’t figure out why Nike can get it pretty much right with some retros but not others.

Def doesn’t feel like they’re worth retail. And now I’m reminded of why I try to buy from NDC, since I’m stuck with a pair with shoddy craftsmanship. :smh:

Congrats to those of you who managed to get a good pair though. I think I’ll start ordering 2 or 3 pairs from Nike so I can pick and choose the best shoes to make a pair.

And trust me when I say - I am not the type to care about flaws. If its a blemish - whatever, I wear them. Gonna wear them anyways. I really dont care unless its really, and I mean really noticable. But these were horribly bad. The worse Ive seen to date and Ive been in this since 2001. My main issue was the deformed toe box on both pairs. Basically - it was a lemon , a b grade at best. It was defective.

So Im not saying little blemishes, or cm difference in the cut or shape.Or little glue stains. Im talking noticable and considerable flaw/defects. If a brand new pair of shoes doesnt look as good/new with a foot inside it - then its defective. Plain and simple. To the point I would be embarassed to wear them.

My pair looked better in the box, since the tissue paper was hiding the flaws. I get more flawed pairs from ordering direct from NIKE - then I do with using an alternate source. fml.

I wish I took pics, but I literally ran out the door to UPS. I could not seeing a pair Ive been trying to cop for since the OG release - like that. Package arrived at 4pm. I was at UPS at 4:15.

Last edited:
And trust me when I say - I am not the type to care about flaws. If its a blemish - whatever, I wear them. Gonna wear them anyways. I really dont care unless its really, and I mean really noticable. But these were horribly bad. The worse Ive seen to date and Ive been in this since 2001. My main issue was the deformed toe box on both pairs. Basically - it was a lemon , a b grade at best. It was defective.

So Im not saying little blemishes, or cm difference in the cut or shape.Or little glue stains. Im talking noticable and considerable flaw/defects. If a brand new pair of shoes doesnt look as good/new with a foot inside it - then its defective. Plain and simple. To the point I would be embarassed to wear them.

My pair looked better in the box, since the tissue paper was hiding the flaws. I get more flawed pairs from ordering direct from NIKE - then I do with using an alternate source. fml.

I wish I took pics, but I literally ran out the door to UPS. I could not seeing a pair Ive been trying to cop for since the OG release - like that. Package arrived at 4pm. I was at UPS at 4:15.

They can’t all be winners. You can easily return and order a new one. Just sayin.

the currys I got, I would have gone 1/2 up. May have been my pair but my 10.5 usually is a comfy fit with room. but the currys I got fit like a size 10.

You guys think most of the curries will go on sale? Seems like a lot of places still have a full size run. Was about to pick up the reds but I’m gonna wait and see. Maybe pick up all 3 if they all go on sale.

Nice. Im going to wait then. It’s good to know that it’s easily available.

Mine did the same crap, returning them asap

Thats what my red anniversaries look like. Two indentations on each shoe. it is wild annoying but i wear them so much that i pay no mind to it now a days. but if the curries have it too im returning and trying to cop another pair

Back
Top Bottom