THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got these in too
Put on the am90 Dave white laces for now

IMG_5821.JPG

Quick question for you Chicago folks....

Favorite sneaker boutique and why...
And thoughts on DTS.

Thx and thank you in advance.

I’ve got a question about socks for you guys. It seems like my older air max 1s from 2010 or before all pretty much fit the same. But my newer ones from about 2014 to now, seem to fit differently from shoe to shoe at times. The only solution I have come up with to compensate for the difference in fit is to find some thin athletic socks. I usually wear Nike socks with all of my shoes, but they are thicker and can make some of my air max 1s feel a little snug at times. I tested this theory with dress socks, and it seemed to bare out.

So what sock recommendations can you guys give me for thin and lightweight options.

Try replacing your insoles with thinner ones, that way you don't have to worry about what socks you're wearing.

Decided to throw the purple ones in. Haven't seen many swaps in here yet.

IMG_1323.JPG-1.jpeg
woops, you messed the laces up on the left shoe. Outside laces go over the inside lace like on the right shoe. Looks like a fun time trying to relace these.

Purple is the way to go though.

Quick question for you Chicago folks....

Favorite sneaker boutique and why...
And thoughts on DTS.

Thx and thank you in advance.

Saint Alfred is probably my favorite, but I'm biased. They're a 5 min drive from my place and I've hit like 4 raffles there in the last year alone. They also get literally every hyped shoe.

Notre would be my second because they the seem to genuinely care about making releases fair as possible for everyone. (They also hold a special place because I won my first raffle (Atmos Elephants) there.)

I've dropped by DTS on the way home a few times to do raffles but have never hit and I don't really hear much out of them. The shop itself and staff seem pretty meh.

Why, what's up?

please reassure me, the women obsidian will expand a little? in the right shoe it hurts the little toe they are really tight and I have not a wide foot, I wonder if I will not send them back (that sucks)

Well, I was able to put them today I'm happy, I want to make them my pair of every day for this summer(very pretty they do their little effect!), tightening the laces so that my heel is at the bottom of the shoe it goes, then they will be done after a few times I imagine (happy to have bought them even if my pair is far from being free of any defects, nothing to do with my pairs of ID or anniversary in terms of finish which they are perfect), also my right foot is a little wider than the left this may explain my first impression of right shoe tighter...

Back
Top Bottom