THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I wonder if people will really pay resell for baby shoes...and how much.
I mean retail is already pretty pricey imo.

I wonder if people will really pay resell for baby shoes...and how much.
I mean retail is already pretty pricey imo.
People most definitely are. It's wild! There's an offer for $280 right now for a size 2. I have a size 2 for my daughter and it's really testing me haha. $280 shoes and she can't even walk yet smh.

People most definitely are. It's wild! There's an offer for $280 right now for a size 2. I have a size 2 for my daughter and it's really testing me haha. $280 shoes and she can't even walk yet smh.
Doesn’t kids usually go through sizes 2c to 5c fast?

This is my first one so idk for sure but that's what everyone says. She may be able to wear them for 3-4 months and she may not even be walking during those month smh
That’s what I hear too. I have no kids, but I’m securing every size that I can. Not sure if it’s worth it though.

Speaking from experience, I didn’t bother with any shoe size below 4C for my kids

If they weren’t walking, it would be a waste. Throw some booties on until they can fit or get you some Nike socks. I bought shoes for my kids starting at 4C and it’s been great so far.

Fair warning, they go through 4C - 6C fairly quickly. This is around the 9mth - 15mth range, which is when they’re starting to grow a little more rapidly.

my son could never wear any of the retro Nikes I’d bought for him to match me (og red 1, infrared 90, dunk hi) ...

babies & toddlers have strange feet, very fat and wide, and they tend to have difficulty fitting into anything other than velcro sneakers.

Speaking from experience, I didn’t bother with any shoe size below 4C for my kids

If they weren’t walking, it would be a waste. Throw some booties on until they can fit or get you some Nike socks. I bought shoes for my kids starting at 4C and it’s been great so far.

Fair warning, they go through 4C - 6C fairly quickly. This is around the 9mth - 15mth range, which is when they’re starting to grow a little more rapidly.
I have my first on the way in August, and have already been stock piling pairs (no resell). We have been buying 6c-10c range, just a guess that 6c is when he will be able to walk in them. We'll see though, he may be a big boy though and never fit in the 6c's since im 6'4 and my wife 5'10. :lol:

I have my first on the way in August, and have already been stock piling pairs (no resell). We have been buying 6c-10c range, just a guess that 6c is when he will be able to walk in them. We'll see though, he may be a big boy though and never fit in the 6c's since im 6'4 and my wife 5'10. :lol:
6c is pretty big. There's zero chance he comes out of the womb that big lol. Congrats and good luck!

You should be fine with 6C, but they do run big. granted every kid is different and they all start walking at different points. Probably could go down to 4C or 5C, suggest waiting until they walk to get a better determination.

My daughter started walking around the 7 - 8 month range, my son on the other hand, 3 weeks prior to his 1st bday lol They say girls develop more quickly than boys.

I know for sure when both started walking, they were 4C.

Yeah guys don’t bother dropping serious money on those small kicks, they grow so fast and they’re so disrespectful to them!! Crawling all over scuffing the toes, kicking sand around and stomping puddles. Like dad gets them for free

Caliroots is a great store from my experience with them and while some guys here pointed out that the measures aren't perfect they at least put in some measures at all and signified being against reselling.

The moment there is a resell market for products that were recently sold in retail you know that your community has gone south. Comics had the same problem in the 90s.

Yea first size I got my kids was 5C and they were both that size when they started walking. I try to get them Air Maxes or Jordans in every size but since they don't wear them all the time and grow so fast I usually try to find clearance pairs during a NDC 20% or 25% off sale.

Yea first size I got my kids was 5C and they were both that size when they started walking. I try to get them Air Maxes or Jordans in every size but since they don't wear them all the time and grow so fast I usually try to find clearance pairs during a NDC 20% or 25% off sale.
i have a swoosh connect, so i can justify it somewhat. :lol: I was at the vans outlet last weekend and bought a few pairs, they were only like 10$/pair. I can deal with that!

Can’t believe that the whole threat is full of SWs! And now with this baby kickz, smh
Lol, it'll be back to normal either mid-month or in may.
One thing I dislike about hyped sneakers on the internet today is the disproportionate amount of coverage they get on shill sneaker blogs and websites compared to sneakers hat are actually available for purchase.

Cali roots can fck themselves how you gonna say no box? Even my beaters go back in the box
I feel you, these are dirty tactics. I can't believe they are selling boxes for $50 after. These retailers acting childish, I don't like how they are taking a product, breaking it down and selling each item individually. Come like some hustlers out here. All for some fruity 97s.

Back
Top Bottom