THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

haha yea that was incredibly lucky. I paused for a good 30+ seconds bc I was so confused. The shoe and the price threw me off. Like I was double checking the page and making sure I wasn't buying the wrong shoe. Originally I clicked on size 10 just to see if it was actually there and then went to the 11, my size. Then I remembered they did something like this last year so I just hit order. Got confirmation right away. Just pure luck man.

Just got these ids in
I sold my masters and got these
I was torn between choosing a sail or white sole I might have made a mistake with white but I still like them.

IMG_5820.JPG

I’ve got a question about socks for you guys. It seems like my older air max 1s from 2010 or before all pretty much fit the same. But my newer ones from about 2014 to now, seem to fit differently from shoe to shoe at times. The only solution I have come up with to compensate for the difference in fit is to find some thin athletic socks. I usually wear Nike socks with all of my shoes, but they are thicker and can make some of my air max 1s feel a little snug at times. I tested this theory with dress socks, and it seemed to bare out.

So what sock recommendations can you guys give me for thin and lightweight options.

I’ve got a question about socks for you guys. It seems like my older air max 1s from 2010 or before all pretty much fit the same. But my newer ones from about 2014 to now, seem to fit differently from shoe to shoe at times. The only solution I have come up with to compensate for the difference in fit is to find some thin athletic socks. I usually wear Nike socks with all of my shoes, but they are thicker and can make some of my air max 1s feel a little snug at times. I tested this theory with dress socks, and it seemed to bare out.

So what sock recommendations can you guys give me for thin and lightweight options.
I wear Stomper Joe no show socks. There's some more expensive options that re probably better but these work fine for me. Normally you can get them for $10-12 for a 3 pack on Amazon.

i took a diff approach with nikes terrible inconsistent sizing. i went and purchased dozens of pairs of thin insoles and put them under the OG insole. it helps to remedy the problem a bit and theyre cheap like 2-3 bucks a pair. they will still be long and narrow since nike is clearly using bridge ogres and hobbits as their foot samples, but its def helped me to like some of my long, boaty, oversized "TTS" [AM1] sneakers. see the pic below.

81935QphlKL._UY500_.jpg

Not gonna lie, I’m hating on the low. Looked through all those shoes to hopefully come across something like that, and nothing. Congrats though. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom