THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What are patta air max 1s and what makes them so expensive, does anyone here know about them or own a pair

What are patta air max 1s and what makes them so expensive, does anyone here know about them or own a pair
They came out back in 09 in celebration of pattas 5 year anniversary (it's a store originally in Amsterdam). There was 5 pairs total the chlorophyll and corduroys being the most attainable pairs. i feel like they became so popular bc they came out right at the end of the golden era for am1s bc right after they all released the shape went to ****. And also the colorways and quality are just that good. Also Patta has a lot of hype

Reactions: You
They came out back in 09 in celebration of pattas 5 year anniversary (it's a store originally in Amsterdam). There was 5 pairs total the chlorophyll and corduroys being the most attainable pairs. i feel like they became so popular bc they came out right at the end of the golden era for am1s bc right after they all released the shape went to ****. And also the colorways and quality are just that good. Also Patta has a lot of hype
The Cherrywood gets the most attention fwiw.

I wish I was able to get them back in 09.
I didn't have a credit card (I was 15) so I couldn't cop online. I was literally going to sneak out of my house to cop but I ended up not doing it
Now I have cloros and cords but had to pay way more than I would have liked to

20180303121703_original.jpg 20180303121713_original.jpg 20180303121706_original.jpg 20180303121709_original.jpg

Yeah I think k there's a leak under this old sattelite dish on the roof here. But the mold is all inside the walls and around the windows, it's not just the closet. They don't want to do anything because they know it'll just be condemned.

Yeah I think k there's a leak under this old sattelite dish on the roof here. But the mold is all inside the walls and around the windows, it's not just the closet. They don't want to do anything because they know it'll just be condemned.

There’s organizations you can contact that can come inspect and will force the apt complex to take action

Thanks man. I'm chipping away at it.

1520065669138-1959526815.jpg

Not sure what I'm supposed to do about goddamm Venom taking over my bedroom closet though, and the apt management doesn't seem too concerned about it.

Needless to say, I don't feel good.
Is it bad that my initial thought was "Damn I hope he's not storing shoes in that closet."? Good luck with that though. Real life blows sometimes but it always turns around.

There’s organizations you can contact that can come inspect and will force the apt complex to take action
This. Find out if your city has a code compliance division, tell them that your apartment is being negligent and they’ll come inspect. The city can end your lease if they deem it to that bad.

Back
Top Bottom