THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah I think k there's a leak under this old sattelite dish on the roof here. But the mold is all inside the walls and around the windows, it's not just the closet. They don't want to do anything because they know it'll just be condemned.
Get a good lawyer to give them a scare.

I hope my $120 is the best deal and it will not drop below this price

Otherwise I will have to return stuff to Notre
You coulda been the lucky sized people that got it from: https://www.luisaviaroma.com for $91 USD shipped. Several sizes was sitting all day, even after NT'ers posted about it plus the discount code.

I copped 2 size 9's, so now I have a triple up. Immediate dispatch, will get via DHL on 3/5.

air max month day 3
AMD2018Am1Kumquat.jpg
That's an A1 reshape.

Is it bad that my initial thought was "Damn I hope he's not storing shoes in that closet."? Good luck with that though. Real life blows sometimes but it always turns around.
Not at all, that was my first reaction as well lol.

And that's why I'm losing my mind with this. I'm in the smaller bedroom where I keep my shoes and lo and behold there was mold in the bottom corner growing on a stack of old clothes the whole time. Right above that on the shelf are my shoes. They appear safe for now. Seems like any main window wall of this apt is constantly damp and molded.

This **** is everywhere in here.

Back
Top Bottom