THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What you gonna wear with these?

IMG_0242.jpg

Got to atmos around 12ish. Weather messed everyything up it seems.

They had barricades up still but no line like @bigevan23 had posted.

And it seemed like security was only letting ppl in who had confirmations

The store fixture was sicckkkk and all the joints behind the counter :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Any of yall get to chop it up with Koji?

Heres a pic but its the wrong shoe. :lol:

DXTKpsCX4AAWYr6.jpg

REALLY love those AM1s but seeing these in person im kinda conflicted with is the better shoe

Fuuuuuuuuuu

1 Less pair of my Atmos 95
Breaux

Have these been posted already? That first brown pair looks so good.

Remind me of these GMT Pack Spiridons which I think are flames.

CNV00014.jpg

I'm curious, on desktop, I keep getting access denied; however, on mobile, goes right to the page. Also, how did you find that? I tried using the style code and Air Max 1 and none pop up in the search.

EDIT: Something with my IP I think. Gave me issues on mobile and WiFi and have me the error as well. Turned off WiFi and I could access other pages. Kinda strange ... anyway, still curious how you able to find the Aquas on desktop.

Last edited:
Oh if anyone feels like helping out a sad sack Aussie on a pair of us10.5 Animal AM1's i would be much appreciative :D

Remind me of these GMT Pack Spiridons which I think are flames.

CNV00014.jpg

I'm curious, on desktop, I keep getting access denied; however, on mobile, goes right to the page. Also, how did you find that? I tried using the style code and Air Max 1 and none pop up in the search.

EDIT: Something with my IP I think. Gave me issues on mobile and WiFi and have me the error as well. Turned off WiFi and I could access other pages. Kinda strange ... anyway, still curious how you able to find the Aquas on desktop.
Your IP was banned. You running some sort of automated process?

Back
Top Bottom