THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

LPU:
2017AirMax1Aqua.jpg

nah, both the acrylic paint and the finisher have flex properties in them. anything ive repainted has not chipped or cracked. i typically go in with 2-3 coats paint, and 1 coat finisher.
Is it necessary to strip off the previous paint with acetone?

It's recommended because it removes previous coats of paint and finisher from the factory.
If you want permanent results without preparing the leather with an acetone agent, you could also try a leather dye that seaps through these layers. From my experience though I'd always prepare it, because the color of even dye can change if it interacts with the other chemicals. Black becomes a little purple for example.

Sat on it all day and just pulled the trigger on the Obsidian's on KC. After that "bundle" nonsense it felt like I has to spend it somewhere lol.

Otaku Otaku - yep, free shipping and no tax. Basically below retail for me being in NY.

Shipping finally started moving again on my aquas. Should get here on the 11th. Weird that mine are 10 days longer than others but whatever.

Shipping finally started moving again on my aquas. Should get here on the 11th. Weird that mine are 10 days longer than others but whatever.

Same with mine, they left Chicago yesterday and I’m only in Columbus so I was kinda thinking I’d have them today but nothing so far on the tracking

Tempted to order from KicksCrew as well...I'm assuming that the Free Shipping is via Standard Air Mail (7-21 days)...any idea or experience with the actual timeframe to the States?

Last edited:
Same with mine, they left Chicago yesterday and I’m only in Columbus so I was kinda thinking I’d have them today but nothing so far on the tracking
I ordered in 11/23, got shipping on 11/24, but they stopped updating on 11/27 after a facility in HK. Popped back up yesterday in NY. Weird it'll take a week from NY to FL.

Back
Top Bottom