THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I always assume pics like that are just people doing it for social media likes. Maybe 10 years ago, but today there's no way those ever hit shelves.

I have cousins that work at Nike Outlet's in different states. Stuff like this usually never hits the floor. Employees hide sought after stuff in the back to purchase later or they call their friends and/or local resellers to come and scoop.

I have cousins that work at Nike Outlet's in different states. Stuff like this usually never hits the floor. Employees hide sought after stuff in the back to purchase later or they call their friends and/or local resellers to come and scoop.
And the $89 price seems low too. These were $160 retail so they'd be $120+ at the outlet. These wouldn't sit there long enough to go through price reductions.

A1B75435-C46F-4264-AB0C-3F42E626DB88.jpeg
:frown:

I don't think anything that's remotely liked sits for more than a day at outlets. Even mass produced shoes, I remember almost 5 months after the chrome 8s came out and they were literally on sale in almost every retail store in the mall where my local outlet is. The outlet itself had multiple size runs, I walk in the store and there whole families buying em up, 3 pairs per person. You would think they were limited

:frown:

I don't think anything that's remotely liked sits for more than a day at outlets. Even mass produced shoes, I remember almost 5 months after the chrome 8s came out and they were literally on sale in almost every retail store in the mall where my local outlet is. The outlet itself had multiple size runs, I walk in the store and there whole families buying em up, 3 pairs per person. You would think they were limited

yep

even the pinnacles that made it to outlet were scooped up with the quickness and thrown on ebay for less than retail. i bought a pair from a guy and he didnt mention or take pics of the box top being cut. i was heated

yep

even the pinnacles that made it to outlet were scooped up with the quickness and thrown on ebay for less than retail. i bought a pair from a guy and he didnt mention or take pics of the box top being cut. i was heated
The pinnacles sat for months at my 2 outlets. They probably still have them if we being completely honest. Last time I seen them at the outlet, they were like $49

guess it all depends on the outlet. i was in one not too long ago and saw a dude walk out with at least 30 pairs of sail pinnacles right as i was walking in. he cleaned them out

unseen unseen has it I think. I did opposite with angelus regular white and then matte finisher but it gave it a little bit shinier of a look, not a bad look but after he educated me I think that’s the way to go. More of a factory look will be achieved with the directions above.

Back
Top Bottom