THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Footlocker dot com is advertising these on the front page. Was almost tempted to buy them. I need new grass cutting Shoes for the spring.

You need "new grass cutting shoes"???? LOL That's beyond a 1st world problem... damn near an elitist problem. Save your money and wear some beaters. Think of it this way, beaters are old "new" shoes.

Silhouette is straight fire bro..
She’s thick but it’s aight.
E0056FAF-F94E-4D47-A215-E59FA367DAE6.jpeg
C4FBCA1C-DF2D-403F-8142-20FED7F531DB.jpeg

Or even slap on with a 90’s sole.

The Air Monarch isn't really that ugly by default, it's just boring because it's so plain. Plain shoes can be awesome like the Pippen II but there are shoes that are awesome too because they are so ugly, like the Carnivore. The Monarch is in that stinky place where it's too plain to be special but not ugly enough to be noticed.

The Air Monarch isn't really that ugly by default, it's just boring because it's so plain. Plain shoes can be awesome like the Pippen II but there are shoes that are awesome too because they are so ugly, like the Carnivore. The Monarch is in that stinky place where it's too plain to be special but not ugly enough to be noticed.
Pippen 2s are pure trash

I disagree. I don't really like the 3 or the 4 because those are really plain in a bad way too. But the 2 is great. Tastes differ.

i'm more interested in what that kitchen looks like :emoji_eyes:

Ha, how’s rhis?
632D72B8-4890-4906-A594-96C278452514.jpeg

Edit:I should mention too this is after we remodeled everything but the cabinets and back splash. Previous owner was a pos and let the house go so we got a hell of a deal but basically re did EVERYTHING!

Attachments

• 5AB2520C-9B8F-4267-BAC6-19C31CF4E0E9.jpeg
    5AB2520C-9B8F-4267-BAC6-19C31CF4E0E9.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Ha, how’s rhis?
632D72B8-4890-4906-A594-96C278452514.jpeg

Edit:I should mention too this is after we remodeled everything but the cabinets and back splash. Previous owner was a pos and let the house go so we got a hell of a deal but basically re did EVERYTHING!
kitchen looks nice and spacious, love the hardwood floors...I think if you change the backsplash it would add more character

kitchen looks nice and spacious, love the hardwood floors...I think if you change the backsplash it would add more character

Thanks man and yea it’s on the list eventually but like I said I’ve pretty much done everything from concrete driver, new siding, gutters, shutters, all the way to the hardwood, bathrooms, bedrooms, the list goes on lol so backsplash will be a little bit

Back
Top Bottom