THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

that white stuff looks like pus, gross :smh:

Brother, are you holding that paper with your crusty toe? Or is that one of your fingers? Man clean them things up man!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ

got my 2 pairs of OG Reds from SoleHeaven today. Straight FIRE :smokin

Last edited:
Well....My order from Prime might be getting cancelled. Just got this e-mail;

"Thank you for placing your order and follwing up on it. We're actually  waiting to here back from the Nike rep to get you a 12. We still have sizes  left of 9-11.

Please give us until the end of the day to find out. If you're in luck ill send it as soon as we get it otherwise I'll have to cancel your order and refund the payment.

Fingers crossed!"

We'll see....

Guess I gotta go hard for the FB's since it looks like I wont be getting a pair of Milans for retail.

Urban Industry just sold out of a few pairs in a matter of minutes. They said it was just a taster and there will be a full run drop next week whatever that means. Caliroots in Sweden will have pairs online today. Look for CT later this week or next. 

Urban Industry just sold out of a few pairs in a matter of minutes. They said it was just a taster and there will be a full run drop next week whatever that means. Caliroots in Sweden will have pairs online today. Look for CT later this week or next. 
sizes 7-10?! not everyone has small feet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom