THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

hahaha gotta love NT for the continuous laughs..on another note, after emailing and confirming my address seems like my order will be dispatched. I dont want to speak to soon but if I ordered on saturday morning and drome has sold out, you guys think i'll still be able to get my pair?

Had to pass on the Milan's since some chic was too bz texting n driving and forgot she had breaks when she plowed my car Friday night..

Now i guess I'll get the FBs.. Hopefully it will be a FNL release as well

hahaha gotta love NT for the continuous laughs..on another note, after emailing and confirming my address seems like my order will be dispatched. I dont want to speak to soon but if I ordered on saturday morning and drome has sold out, you guys think i'll still be able to get my pair?
Yup, both of my pairs I ordered on Saturday dispatched yesterday

Nah, dudes aren't hating on you. If they wanted to do that, they'd be firing shots about you selling your car on ebay.

Good luck getting $600 for those Atmos though. I like how you say that the midsole has been painted so they are in extra nice condition; they've been repainted because they were once somebody's beaters.

I don't knock resellers and I'm all for buying a selling used shoes - but realistically, that particular pair should probably be priced more like 225/250.
I'm not selling my car specially for 99k since its not worth that, I have it listed to do a lease transfer since I just ordered an Audi S6.

Also, I have the shoes listed at $600 so people are inclined to offer.  Also, I had them repainted, yes, because they were in more poor condition then I'd liked but the person I bought them from repainted them and did an extremely bad job.  I also understand your estimates on the worth, but in all seriousness I've had plenty of offers above it.  

Aaaaaand its official.... Prime order for the Milans was cancelled today. My Drome order was dispatced and shipped! !

I'm not selling my car specially for 99k since its not worth that, I have it listed to do a lease transfer since I just ordered an Audi S6.

Also, I have the shoes listed at $600 so people are inclined to offer.  Also, I had them repainted, yes, because they were in more poor condition then I'd liked but the person I bought them from repainted them and did an extremely bad job.  I also understand your estimates on the worth, but in all seriousness I've had plenty of offers above it.  

Whoever pays more than 300 for those is ******ed. The shoes are beat and you should be ashamed of yourself for selling them for that much. Dudes have zero integrity these days.

has anyones order status on drome change from " In picking " yet? i emailed them yesterday confirming my address just hope they send it out :[ 

also any spots still selling the am1 og red for retail still? 

good look to whoever posted the info about social status' pre-order... but the vultures descended-- and after 10 minutes of the busy tone, dude said they were sold out.

^just got an 8.5 from there before they sold out. I need a size 9 or 9.5 though, if anybody is able to assist me with a size swap.

That's weird, I called one of the stores and they said they weren't doing pre-orders. They said once they get them in, they would start taking phone orders then. :smh:

It was the Charlotte location that was taking preorders

Got it, I called Greensboro :stoneface:

Well looks like my window is just about closing on getting the Milans for Retail or close too. I wonder if anyone would trade a pair of Mint FBs for them though. :nerd:

Last edited:
Called social status Charlotte when they opened at 11. Asked about the preorders and he said he wasn't sure call back in 10 mins. Waited 15 mins called back they were sold out wth!!

Anyone looking for AM 1 Milan's living in Canada, Nike Toronto still has stock I believe, only select sizes left. You can call and do a phone order as they ship within Canada. Got them on launch Saturday, can't wait to break them out when the weather gets a bit nicer. Line was crazy.... 8 guys in total, 3 for the Jordan 8's and 4/5 for the Milans...... 

Back
Top Bottom