THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Weren't the Mint FB Roshe only released in limited quantities in the US? At least in comparison to a true GR.

They're different sneakers but you wonder whether the AM1 will follow that pattern. Just because Nike has stated they will have them at some point doesn't indicate they will be at other retailers, Nike could just sell a pretty small number like the Milans.

I don't want to build any more hype but unless people have heard of major retailers getting them, there's no guarantee they'll be widely availa
agreed 100. The roshes were pretty darn limited in their regard, maybe not on the west coast, but on the east coast we got none especially here in MI. Think 2 stores got them and 8 pairs at each at best smh. Like you said not trying to build hype, but based on how the first fb pack went with the roshes, I dont expect these to be a true GR, but hopefully not as bad as the Milan release went for some. Not to mention theres only been a few online stores to get them in as is and no other US retailers have inidicated they will have them..

even if they are GR and resellers do scoop them all up and the price isnt over $200 id still rather give my money to a real store then some kid trying to make some money off of them. Glad i got my pair from Drome 

Idk about this. I paid way to damn much for my Milans. Even if people buy these up in bulk what makes you think the resale value will be anything more than 20 dollars over retail? Honestly people are just paranoid about the whole Milan fiasco.
not only about the whole milan fiasco, but along with what others have said here, the roshe fb fiasco.  when people started labeling it the "yeezy-inspred" roshe, people gobbled it up and thats what it came known to be.  unfortunately, people — even blogs — have started dubbing this the yeezy-inspired air max, so with that being said, i think all hope is lost thinking these won't be hyped.  

i'm not trying to start an argument with you, i hope you don't take it that way.  i paid the $160ish shipped for peace of mind to know i landed a pair already and to avoid the hassle of when these start popping up on ndc and/or random boutiques.  when the milans released on ndc this past saturday, it felt good to know i had my pair already and all the pressure was off.  

I don't mind paying the extra to order from overseas, so I can get mine locked.
But I gotta find US13 in stock, seems like a lot of Euro stores only stock to US12.

not only about the whole milan fiasco, but along with what others have said here, the roshe fb fiasco.  when people started labeling it the "yeezy-inspred" roshe, people gobbled it up and thats what it came known to be.  unfortunately, people — even blogs — have started dubbing this the yeezy-inspired air max, so with that being said, i think all hope is lost thinking these won't be hyped.  

i'm not trying to start an argument with you, i hope you don't take it that way.  i paid the $160ish shipped for peace of mind to know i landed a pair already and to avoid the hassle of when these start popping up on ndc and/or random boutiques.  when the milans released on ndc this past saturday, it felt good to know i had my pair already and all the pressure was off.  

I'm not looking to argue man it's all good, day off and my team is about to win the league. :smokin

The thing with me with the Milans is that I never got a chance to physically be in front of the shoe before I decided officially. Remember back in the day we were able to go to a sneaker store and actually walk in without waiting for hours in a line or having to RSVP or win a raffle just to have a chance at literally seeing the shoe before the purchase? I was already on the fence on the shoe and I wanted to hold the shoe physically in my hands before my purchase and I refused to wait in line just to do that. I'm going to pay a visit to flight club and go see this shoe then maybe cop a little above retail for them if I like them

The thing with me with the Milans is that I never got a chance to physically be in front of the shoe before I decided officially. Remember back in the day we were able to go to a sneaker store and actually walk in without waiting for hours in a line or having to RSVP or win a raffle just to have a chance at literally seeing the shoe before the purchase? I was already on the fence on the shoe and I wanted to hold the shoe physically in my hands before my purchase and I refused to wait in line just to do that. I'm going to pay a visit to flight club and go see this shoe then maybe cop a little above retail for them if I like them

Or, you could have just copped if you had the chance and then sold them if you didn't like them. You'd be in the same position you are now, except your choices would be keep the shoe or make a few bucks, whereas now your choices are to either not cop, or pay a little extra. By laying out the money to find out, you buy yourself leverage. But, it's not much of a risk because unloading for retail + shipping shouldn't be a problem.

BTW- Drome tweeted about a restock about 20 mins ago.

Last edited:
Saw that Drome restock email as well. I don't think anyone needs to worry I have ordered from them before but they often don't send update emails so don't be surprised if they just show up without any shipped email. Always turn up though.

I know there is a lot of talk about the FB's and the milans and turf and OG's, etc....I just want to show you real AM1 fans what I picked up about a month or two ago! 
happy.gif

I know there is a lot of talk about the FB's and the milans and turf and OG's, etc....I just want to show you real AM1 fans what I picked up about a month or two ago! 
happy.gif

LMAO now you're selling them. :smh:

Well, he never said HE is a real AM1 fan...just wanted to let others know in case they're interested. Unless he's one that just doesn't know what size fits him. :rolleyes

Couple of new colorways, 1st ones a colab - 2nd ones an EM, never been into the whole engineered mesh thing but these are looking good..

Just checked their site. Limited to 10 pairs. Had to enter some contest to win. They're announcing the winners today.

Back
Top Bottom