THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

well how many people were in here posting when the red OG's came out or the obsidian, compare that to posts (pages) on Milan's and now the FB's.

Yeah its the AM1 thread, just recently alot more crowded than usual. thats all I meant by normal.
Patiently waiting for this thread to go back to normal. Typically moves 1 page a day before the Milans...now just need the FBs to pass
This.

After little consideration the FB's lost all appeal to me anyway
eyes.gif
true, this thread was always easier to follow before those two mentioned shoes, but its been nice seeing how hype can influence ppls tastes.

Still happy most AM1 i usually want are on FNL,  which allows me to easily and patiently build my collection at a ecnomical pace (reward cards)...
I'm convinced that the people who make these comments just wan't e-cookies.

You guys want people to give you credit for being a regular in this thread before the "hype".

This thread hasn't even been that bad.

I too dislike all the posts about the shoes I don't care for anyway. It's harder to keep up with anything. Milans and fbs ned their own thread, just like when one colorway becomes bigger than the model in the jordan forum

I too dislike all the posts about the shoes I don't care for anyway. It's harder to keep up with anything. Milans and fbs ned their own thread, just like when one colorway becomes bigger than the model in the jordan forum

So because YOU don't like the shoe, you want a separate thread? Let me ask you weirdos this...what in the hell would you be posting about in an Air Max 1 thread? Post about what you want to post about. I'm trying to understand this stupidity. What are you trying to keep up with?

lol hate to be that guy, but if anyone has a lead on milans I would sincerely appreciate the tip. If I can't find em at a reasonable price I will settle for the obsidians, win-win in my book. 
smokin.gif

according to drome,

11s are now sold out and there are only these amount of pairs left for the following:

size 10: 9 pairs 

size 8: 8 pairs

size 7: 13 pairs

size 6: 2 pairs

according to drome,

11s are now sold out and there are only these amount of pairs left for the following:

Hmm I hate not having half sizes, do I go with a UK 7 or UK 8, or do I wait.  Decisions decisions. 

So because YOU don't like the shoe, you want a separate thread? Let me ask you weirdos this...what in the hell would you be posting about in an Air Max 1 thread? Post about what you want to post about. I'm trying to understand this stupidity. What are you trying to keep up with?
Could not agree more. Most of my posts are in the authentic jersey era thread. People are civil there, want to help each other out and are just happy when the thread gets a lot of traffic. For some reason people get all salty in the sneaker threads. If you want to "keep up" with new releases, etc there are far more up to the second sources such as twitter and well known launch info sites. 

i'm sure this has been answered before, but are the mints going to release in the US or is $160 shipped from overseas the best I will probably be able to get?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said

according to drome,

keep in mind those are UK sizes, so they are a size up from everything you listed. Havent got my email confirmation yet but when customer service got back to me they provided me with one of my tracking #s

Got a couple pairs of the AM1 Milan this past weekend. They are ok but definitely not worth paying over retail for. One thing you don't see in pictures is this hazy white stuff (possibly glue?) smeared all along the midsole. Odd detail. The suede itself isn't all that great either. Definitely glad I didn't overspend on these since they are somewhat disappointing in person.

Last edited:
i'm sure this has been answered before, but are the mints going to release in the US or is $160 shipped from overseas the best I will probably be able to get?
dbl post, but you should read first and foremost. They will release in the US per a NDC tweet, retail on the milans were 120, guessing these would be the same if not 110, so paying 167 shipped from overseas to avoid the hassle, better answer in my eyes

Can only assume the US will have a bunch of FB's available. At least from the looks of it.
assuming they will get it, yes probably since it will be a GR.  however, the one downside of this being a GR is that there is no limit to the quantities you can purchase; therefore a lot of resellers will really stock up.  if i were you, i would listen to mayor of nyc and get these while you can overseas.  if it so happens you can land a pair when it releases in the US, you can sell it if you wish.  but just to avoid the headache of release day and the speculation if/when retailers will get this, i gladly paid the little extra money

thanks everybody...I took your word for it and doubled up on my size 11 (uk10)

I think I took the last two..sorry...

Last edited by a moderator:
Weren't the Mint FB Roshe only released in limited quantities in the US? At least in comparison to a true GR.

They're different sneakers but you wonder whether the AM1 will follow that pattern. Just because Nike has stated they will have them at some point doesn't indicate they will be at other retailers, Nike could just sell a pretty small number like the Milans.

I don't want to build any more hype but unless people have heard of major retailers getting them, there's no guarantee they'll be widely available.

assuming they will get it, yes probably since it will be a GR.  however, the one downside of this being a GR is that there is no limit to the quantities you can purchase; therefore a lot of resellers will really stock up.  if i were you, i would listen to mayor of nyc and get these while you can overseas.  if it so happens you can land a pair when it releases in the US, you can sell it if you wish.  but just to avoid the headache of release day and the speculation if/when retailers will get this, i gladly paid the little extra money

Idk about this. I paid way to damn much for my Milans. Even if people buy these up in bulk what makes you think the resale value will be anything more than 20 dollars over retail? Honestly people are just paranoid about the whole Milan fiasco.

That's exactly the way I'm looking at it. Lock in my pair now and if I just so happen to swoop up a pair here, sell my other pair assuming I can for what I paid. Look at the Roshe FB mints. They weren't limited or anything but resellers scooping up entire inventory still making it somewhat of a hassle to buy.

Back
Top Bottom