THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

probably going to be a general release

I hope so I'll buy like 6 more pairs lol

imagine if the restock pair is cheaper like $90 and people are just cashing out on all the back door pairs and they are going to be a general release.

$140 retail just like the first drop. I ain't mad at $160 plus shipping. After ndc tax that's only like $20 more

congrats to those who cooked! That might be the easiest an OG AM1 from this year is gonna get...!

I just dropped coin on DQM90s (gonna need to swap midsoles) and Skeptas (essentially pre-ordered given I'm headed for vacation). Couldn't bring myself to spend even more right before vacay.
i was in the same position famb. Copped a lot of kicks within the last two weeks and with school starting up I don't wanna overspend on kicks

i will cop but i dont want to wait, are these for in hand pairs?
I believe the seller has a limited time to ship shoes to stockx so I don't see it being a pre order. I could be wrong though. This will be the second pair purchased through them. The black/white flyknit trainer being the first pair.

Im late, is there a sz14 to be had or....

That ebay link didnt show airmaxs

dang it i missed the OGs?

Devin why u no hit me up

What just happened??? I thought restock was on mid September.

Ebay seller had OG AM1 restock pairs for sale at $160 ($20 over retail).
Was sitting around for quite some time ... that said, if you're looking to secure early, place a bid for like 150/160 on stockx on the restock pair page and see if anyone bites. A number of people here have had their super lowballs accepted.

All this to say, this has led to speculation as to whether this release is in fact a GR. Either way, make your choice. Try to get a pair early and avoid the headache/heartache or sit tight and hope for the best come release day.

I believe the seller has a limited time to ship shoes to stockx so I don't see it being a pre order. I could be wrong though. This will be the second pair purchased through them. The black/white flyknit trainer being the first pair.
My bid for 150 was accepted, hopefully everything comes through

140 retail is normal for these? Seems excessive... Did they reshape the price on these too?

Also, am I a hypebeast? I never cared for these when they had the cliff, and i dont remember where i was at before then. I saw the og red colorway on some dude at a taco stand about a year ago and even though i dont really care for white based sneakers they were captivating. The design is awesome and that bit of grey underneath was perfection. Then this reshape thing happened and im now im on these more than any jordan releasing this year. Even royals.
140 still seems high though

Last edited:
140 retail is normal for these? Seems excessive... Did they reshape the price on these too?

Also, am I a hypebeast? I never cared for these when they had the cliff, and i dont remember where i was at before then. I saw the og red colorway on some dude at a taco stand about a year ago and even though i dont really care for white based sneakers they were captivating. The design is awesome and that bit of grey underneath was perfection. Then this reshape thing happened and im now im on these more than any jordan releasing this year. Even royals.
140 still seems high though
People have been paying 300-400 since Nike made them limited on the first drop, but all in all most releases are at an average price point of $150.

People have been paying 300-400 since Nike made them limited on the first drop, but all in all most releases are at an average price point of $150.

No I know, Im aware of the resell situation, im talking price point. These have 120 written all over em.

Back
Top Bottom