THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

grabbed a pair for 160 shipped on stockx

i am satisfied with that price and will attempt a double up on release day

I grabbed a pair off stockx an hour ago too. already got a UPS my choice notification they'll be here on Tuesday. the heck?

You guys saying you copped from stock x your talking the restock annis 103 not the annis 100? Right?

I grabbed a pair off stockx an hour ago too. already got a UPS my choice notification they'll be here on Tuesday. the heck?
I just got mins says they'll be here today, not sure what's up lol
Well they get verified by stockx before they ship to the customer and theres no way any seller in the US couldve shipped already, maybe jut printed the label

You won't be getting the shoes at current expected delivery date, the seller has to ship the item first, factor in transit time and verification.

The UPS label that you get instantly after you purchase from stockx is the prepaid label for when they ship to you AFTER they get verified from the seller.

They're pretty good at shipping the same day an item passes verification. An updated delivery date will be available a few hours after the shoes are verified.

Last edited:
20170901_121419.jpg
CRAP! instant return + quality is sh*t!

The mesh is ok yeah, but look like a crossover essential/ultra 2.0 !
Update: My bid was just accepted on stockx, $150 + $20 off for the first purchase

Last edited:
I'll wait to see how it turns out for everyone who just purchased on Stock X. Hope y'all do end up with the actual restock pairs.

Back
Top Bottom