THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It’s funny. I saw them in store and was into them looking at them know I’m a little iffy. They’re different. Not sure if good different. Lol
50FF9DB1-220D-4F6E-816B-249913EEFACD.png DDB67E5E-8F51-44E4-AE5C-364B4671520B.jpeg
I had those.

if the outsole comes solid and no color split, i send it back.
if the soup comes on top of the salad, i send it back.
i'll have da gabagool...
gabagool.png

What makes you think they might have a split sole? The rendering shows solid color and as you most definitely know, they don't had split soles for ~8years or something? I mean it would be nuts if they had!

It’s funny. I saw them in store and was into them looking at them know I’m a little iffy. They’re different. Not sure if good different. Lol
50FF9DB1-220D-4F6E-816B-249913EEFACD.png DDB67E5E-8F51-44E4-AE5C-364B4671520B.jpeg

Dont remember those at all. I like the upper but would've preferred a regular AM1 or lunar AM1 midsole. It doesn't look bad with the full air unit, just not for me.

Dont remember those at all. I like the upper but would've preferred a regular AM1 or lunar AM1 midsole. It doesn't look bad with the full air unit, just not for me.

I personally much prefer lunarlon outsole compared to full airbag unit. Lunarlon gives softer, yet still good cushion, compared to airbag. I find full airbag is too stiff for my feet. It's just me.

Back
Top Bottom