THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It seems the mudguard and toe on skull are suede. Meh....pass....I rather get the black/silver jewel if I need to choose between the two.

IMG_2920.jpg
IMG_2921.JPG
Ended up turning these into an adventure pack wanna be-

Concepts has back-to-school sale using BTS20 code. You can apply it to the Jewel, if anybody interested. Shipping is $15 though >D

Excited to see if they have that new shape
I'm actually convinced that they'll going to have the improved shape.

Pulling the options, bring IDs (the denims) with improved shape, and than bring back the old options with the 2008-2016 shape? Even for Nike that would be nuts. Maybe to sell some old stock, but worldwide for more than some days.....?Nah, don't think so.

Actually I'm waiting for two pairs of denim Id's - as soon as they arrive I'll order at least 3 pairs of mesh+suede IDs.

Pulling the options, bring IDs (the denims) with improved shape, and than bring back the old options with the 2008-2016 shape? Even for Nike that would be nuts. Maybe to sell some old stock, but worldwide for more than some days.....?Nah, don't think so.

Actually I'm waiting for two pairs of denim Id's - as soon as they arrive I'll order at least 3 pairs of mesh+suede IDs.

Yeah that's definitely a good point. Wouldn't make sense at all if the shape were still crappy. Excited to see what happens. I really want the split outsole to come back on ID.

Also, this winter will be awesome with Pendleton options + new shape. Gonna order like 5 pairs

Yeah, hopefully its similar to what happened for the 09 IDs. They had the Correct shape on ID, but what you received was the newer crappy shape at that time. It was a bait and switch it felt like at that time. Hopefully they just have not updated the pictures yet like what happened back then.

Idk I think the old options that came back might still be old shape. I say that bc those pieces may have already been cut. If that's the case, the mudguard was already cut super thin. It's not as simple and just running them through a new shape machine and it fixes everything. If the pieces are pre cut, it'll be old shape. If they cut a mudguard/upper/etc one by one to order, then maybe it's new shape. If they were sitting on 1,000 grey suede mudguards though, we're screwed for now. If they just have huge sheets of grey suede and cut a mudguard or upper one by one, maybe we're good. I tend to think they pre cut all of the material though.

Back
Top Bottom