THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wow, what's with the price lol?

some NikeLab stuff has hit clearance. 

Nikelab stuff totally hits clearance. Look at those purple and white Air Force 1 highs from a couple years back. Wish I would've doubled when they hit clearance because I paid retail on my first pair.

Nikelab stuff totally hits clearance. Look at those purple and white Air Force 1 highs from a couple years back. Wish I would've doubled when they hit clearance because I paid retail on my first pair.
laugh.gif
 yup, I copped at retail on swoosh and they got down to like 59 and sat there through a few clearance sales too. Regret not grabbing like 3 or 4 pairs

Just ordered mushrooms at 140 shipped and sails and jades are scheduled for delivery on Thursday [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I grabbed a pair on swoosh when they first released then doubled up when they were $60.
Anyway Masters came in. Love this shoe

63 days until August. Any further news on the 2 OG anniversary colorways making another appearance? There were some pretty confident people in here last March.

Last edited:
Need them blues too, and the new id's. Got the pinnacle blacks in from dope factory, really dope indeed.

For the dutchies here, on tv i saw a nl schoenmaker die sneakers restaureerde? Can u give me his adress? Have some beat off powerwalls for him

Back
Top Bottom