THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Scattered sizes. $128 before shipping.

http://undefeated.com/footwear/low/nike-air-max-1-pinnacle-mushroomoatmealbio-beigelight-bone

Edit: @maluah already posted.
laugh.gif

Still looking for Sails for the low.
frown.gif
@mushka81 With $10 shipping and if you live in Cali, you'll get extra tax, it is not quite a good deal after all.

How are the red/blue tonals compared to the pinnacles quality/shape wise they look a different shape to me on NDC they appear more bulky

I'd do it. Its drying up in fb groups and ebay, goat and stockx is all in the mid 400's right now. Wish I can find one at that price.
Do what I did this morning for Suptempos, offer a bunch of people on ebay 400 and if someone agrees ask them to change the category to Sporting Goods then use P20MEMDAY and it knocks off 50 bucks. You have until midnight tomorrow I believe.

Do what I did this morning for Suptempos, offer a bunch of people on ebay 400 and if someone agrees ask them to change the category to Sporting Goods then use P20MEMDAY and it knocks off 50 bucks. You have until midnight tomorrow I believe.
I dont use ebay much. So I just offer on the sneaker and message them if they can also change the category to sporting goods? And if they accept and change the category and everything should be good to go?

Man debating hard on the pinks for 138 shipped but I really want them cheaper. Do I got a chance or should invite the bullet. I don't think a single shop got them locally.

Man debating hard on the pinks for 138 shipped but I really want them cheaper. Do I got a chance or should invite the bullet. I don't think a single shop got them locally.

Buy da shoes b. They're nikelab meaning they will never hit discount even though they're "sitting". So unless you find a boutique that'll put them on sale after months if they sit there with a likely limited stock ,an online shop with the same situation or a Nike outlet/clearance store.

@sneakaprince Buy now from NDC. If you find cheaper price down the road, then you return it to NDC.
tongue.gif

Last edited:

I dont use ebay much. So I just offer on the sneaker and message them if they can also change the category to sporting goods? And if they accept and change the category and everything should be good to go?
Yeah offer the 400 first, if they accept ask them to change from shoes to sporting goods because you have a coupon you want to use then it should knock off 20% up to a $50 discount. 

Wish I had known the Sails fit big. Now I'm wondering if i should order a size down and sell the others. Such a waste of money

Are there boots of the blue AM 1 anniversary kicks/boxes floating around ?

Or coast is pretty clear on that?

Last edited:
Buy da shoes b. They're nikelab meaning they will never hit discount even though they're "sitting". So unless you find a boutique that'll put them on sale after months if they sit there with a likely limited stock ,an online shop with the same situation or a Nike outlet/clearance store.
The pinnacle am 1s will never go on sale on Nike, I'm not 100 percent sure but I think I've seen Nike lab stuff go on sale in the past

Back
Top Bottom