THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The 6s out in NYC :lol:

Thanks man, yeah definitely a fan of these. Really liked em when they first released, only got around to getting them a few weeks ago.

I had the same thought of red dyeing the soles when I first saw images. IF I were to get the shoes, I would dye. Going to look better red dyed then when the soles eventually yellow.

I'll give it a try once they yellow
Seems like a dope idea

Thanks man, yeah definitely a fan of these. Really liked em when they first released, only got around to getting them a few weeks ago.

Lol

Nah man not as in "are you a fan of the shoes"
I meant it towards your avy....

you have Rollins as your avy...

You a fan of the biz-niz?

Lol

Nah man not as in "are you a fan of the shoes"
I meant it towards your avy....

you have Rollins as your avy...

You a fan of the biz-niz?

:lol: my bad. yeah Rollins is my favorite right now in the E, along with AJ Styles. do you still watch? A lot of people I used to know stopped but there's a healthy thread in the general section every week that still watch Raw and Smackdown.

Anyone got the Arthur huangs??? Thoughts?
i went to check them out at the nikeLab here, materials seem solid, but added a little too much chunkiness to the shape for me. I might have another look later since its not selling out here but id rather get the black pinnacles. OTOH the Huangs have that box... i also have a lot of black sneakers so trying to diversify haha

i dont see the reason on copping jewels and not doubling up on sail pinnacles instead , far more fire colourway and far better quality on the sails 

Aren't the sail and the jewels monotone

The exponential measure of how fire one is from da other seems trivial. Buy what u like. They both fire to me. But pass on both. Waiting for ID

Aren't the sail and the jewels monotone

The exponential measure of how fire one is from da other seems trivial. Buy what u like. They both fire to me. But pass on both. Waiting for ID
yeap no doubt they are monotone but the materials and the "cream" colour on the sail pinnacles are kinda unique , they are not just another white shoe on the market but i get what you mean 

I like da sails better. Huge fan of jewel swooshes but the translucent sole is no good for me

Back
Top Bottom