THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^ im satisfied with my pairs

Mushrooms are up on snkrs in certain sizes

Last edited:
haha , well at least the blacks wont get dirty easily , godamn 95 euros for these shoes was a hell of a deal , cant believe people pay resale for boosts and dont cop these for that price 
maybe its a matter of taste.. About the dirt, i dont understand why the sails are so populair. In summer i dont want a leather toebox and white in winter is not so handy with the ****** weather. Im actually looking for a very breathable am1 for this summer, also in sale if possible.

maybe its a matter of taste.. About the dirt, i dont understand why the sails are so populair. In summer i dont want a leather toebox and white in winter is not so handy with the ****** weather. Im actually looking for a very breathable am1 for this summer, also in sale if possible.

Just a color that's in style now. It's the new varsity red. Along with olive, burgundy, sand etc etc.

believe me the saild are by far the best colour , they arent actually sails they have the just don jordan colour something between white and beige , they are definetly not for the winter but a sick shoe to have 

believe me the saild are by far the best colour , they arent actually sails they have the just don jordan colour something between white and beige , they are definetly not for the winter but a sick shoe to have 
..... that's what sail is... it's an off-white

Grabbed the sails and the OG Spiridons for $180, what a steal
smokin.gif

I swear these are my last pairs for the year
nerd.gif
Wait where did you see the spiridon?

I just used the search button and they came up, they had 2 out of the 3 "summer" colorways they released...
OHHHH ok so like the navy the grey and the turqoise or whatever it was.

I thought you meant the OG colorway of the Zoom Spiridon w/ the red swoosh I was about to freak tf out

I thought you meant the OG colorway of the Zoom Spiridon w/ the red swoosh I was about to freak tf out

Hahaha noooo, I wish as well but I dig the summer cws; they're clean imo.

Last edited:

Don't think they had nearly as many pairs available in Sail as they did the others. Only sz 7 was up for Sails when I bought my Jades a while ago.
There was 6-7 sizes from 7 to 11 of the sails available early on.

Each colorway had a good amount of sizes.

Last edited:

lol you & me both bro...

the one shoe that has eluded me all yr is that damn nikelab OG spiridon :smh:

I caved and copped the ultra version but its just trash next to the OG builds I own

I can't find a sz13 in those for under 350$ :nerd:

Last edited:
lol you & me both bro...

the one shoe that has eluded me all yr is that damn nikelab OG spiridon
mean.gif

I caved and copped the ultra version but its just trash next to the OG builds I own

I can't find a sz13 in those for under 350$
nerd.gif
I realized that I had copped a .5 size too big back when they dropped and i've been looking for an 8 ever since

Flight club had them for $300 and I waited too long now they're gone and I can't find them anywhere in that size

Received my men's mushrooms in a .5 size down, think I'm going to return them for TTS. They seem slightly tighter than the sails

Anyone else think the clear sole makes the air max jewels a little worse??? I guess I've never been a fan of clear soles. :tongue:

Fogs came today. It's very rare when NT hype about a pair of shoes is spot on, but whooooweeee... Pinnacles are really no joke. One of the most well-crafted pairs of sneakers I've ever bought. So glad I grabbed the Jades off Dope Factory today now.

Back
Top Bottom