THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Haha...Forgot to add "Milan" to my newb question lol.

Edit:

Just saw this in the outlet thread for those that are interested. Credit to BigKel23

"Just picked up the atomic green air max 1's from the "ripstop pack" for $41.97... Had a few sizes & also the dynamic blues

Nike Factory
Lake Buena Vista - #128
15609 Apopka Vineland Rd.
Orlando FL -32821
407-477-0463"

Credit to u b/c I took forever to come in here.

Here's some other outlets that had them in stock... Gotta make up for being so late

Naples - #67
10801 Corkscrew Rd., Suite 177
ESTERO Estero -33928
239-948-4100 FL

Rio Grande - #115
5001 E Expressway 83, Suite 120
MERCEDES Mercedes -78570
956-565-2446 TX

Last edited:
Don't know if I should go ahead and cough up the money for them on NDC or wait for Finish Line so I can use coupons.
eyes.gif
I feel you. I don't know what to do either....

So...What's the consensus on the suede on these?? Is it suede or the usual felt-like material...(Whatever it's called.)

Check my edit on the original post. These joints are TOUGH. Keeping my mouth shut on how I got them. Didn't preorder. Will post nicer pics when I get the chance.

Kinda glad JD cancelled Milans, now i can get the FB release x2 :smokin

These FB's > Milans by miles. I was initially hype for the Milans until I saw the black/pink/mint colorway. Had to get them. These make the Milans look girly.

Makes the Milans look feeble. That reflective swoosh >

The hype for these are going to be ridiculous if or when they release in the US. Do not sleep. Seriously.

Last edited:
Kinda glad JD cancelled Milans, now i can get the FB release x2 :smokin

These FB's > Milans by miles. I was initially hype for the Milans until I saw the black/pink/mint colorway. Had to get them. These make the Milans look girly.

Makes the Milans look feeble. That reflective swoosh >

The hype for these are going to be ridiculous if or when they release in the US. Do not sleep. Seriously.
This guy trying to build up the hype even further. Not hotter than Milan's, it's a decent color way that'd largely be overlooked by most people if not for the Roshe/Yeezy attachment. True story.

JD just sent me a cancellation and refund after they told me last week my order had shipped via Royal Mail. So shady, smh.

Might as well pull the trigger on the OGs fellas, Would hate for any of us to wait out and miss these bad boys.... i know im bout to and cop the ultramarines for 79 while at it

Last edited:
Might as well pull the trigger on the OGs fellas, Would hate for any of us to wait out and miss these bad boys.... i know im bout to and cop the ultramarines for 79 while at it
finishline is supposed to release them in a couple of weeks. I don't know the exact date but they received them in shipment already

Back
Top Bottom