THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

..it looks nicer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

..it looks nicer :lol:

Haha...Forgot to add "Milan" to my newb question lol.

Edit:

Just saw this in the outlet thread for those that are interested. Credit to BigKel23

"Just picked up the atomic green air max 1's from the "ripstop pack" for $41.97... Had a few sizes & also the dynamic blues

Nike Factory
Lake Buena Vista - #128
15609 Apopka Vineland Rd.
Orlando FL -32821
407-477-0463"

Last edited:
Just saw this in the outlet thread for those that are interested. Credit to BigKel23

"Just picked up the atomic green air max 1's from the "ripstop pack" for $41.97... Had a few sizes & also the dynamic blues

Nike Factory
Lake Buena Vista - #128
15609 Apopka Vineland Rd.
Orlando FL -32821
407-477-0463"
Damn, picked up my atomic greens for 140 €, that's the average price here for any AM 1, I'm just jealous!

Last edited:
looks like the nike og obsidian are out on ndc now. ima wait a bit tho, got some other shoes i want to cop first.

damn, just copped the Obsidian 1's off sneaker lounge earlier today. Would have preferred to get them off NDC. Did someone say they fit more TTS than the Red OG 1's? Those were a little tight for me so I had to go .5 size up.

AM Sizing been all over the place for me at least the past few cops. I sized up in the OG Reds earlier this year, and was swimming in em, got my true size and they fit perfect. Those Hastas sized up, fit perfect. Got 2 pair of premiums in my true size fit perfect, got my Milans in and i shoulda sized up. :lol:.

damn, just copped the Obsidian 1's off sneaker lounge earlier today. Would have preferred to get them off NDC. Did someone say they fit more TTS than the Red OG 1's? Those were a little tight for me so I had to go .5 size up.

haha same thing i just ordered them this morning from sneaker lounger also but oh well, copped the persian bw's also...def wouldve rather got free shipping through ndc though.

as far as the sizing pretty much everything i go tts with. my spot was out of my 10.5 on the og reds so i got a 10 instead they feel fine...thats why ive always been a little confused with ppl saying they fit snug. but i did have a pair of 09 red quickstrikes in a 10 (outlet pickup) hahaha that would never happen these days, but yea they ran real small...def had to let them go.

either way im hyped for both of these. im happy with the og pack, makes me not regret letting go of so many of my hoa's from that series. :tongue:

just tried ndc for a second pair and kept getting the

Sorry, we''re having trouble adding the item to your cart. Please try again. If you continue having problems, contact us at 1 800 806 6453 and we''ll be happy to help. [Code: 013R-0000000]

but after a few tries i got a pair to go through. the resellers must be on these. im not taking any chances, crappy suede or not ive waited too long for these

just tried ndc for a second pair and kept getting the

Sorry, we''re having trouble adding the item to your cart. Please try again. If you continue having problems, contact us at 1 800 806 6453 and we''ll be happy to help. [Code: 013R-0000000]

but after a few tries i got a pair to go through. the resellers must be on these. im not taking any chances, crappy suede or not ive waited too long for these
No bro they don't give a **** about these... There is a restock on NDC...They're all refreshing on Corks and 88'... 

still cant make up my mind between the paris air max 1s or the 90's both are hot. i would get the milans but them bugs 8s are first

Don't know if I should go ahead and cough up the money for them on NDC or wait for Finish Line so I can use coupons. :rolleyes

When FNL got the og reds they sold out fairly fast. Not jordan-fast, but within an hour or two. So I think anyone waiting for FNL will def be able to get theirs

Back
Top Bottom