THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Something is going on with size?.

On the day restock, I placed two orders with size? and two with JD, since I didn't know if they would go through, and other people had problems with cancellations initially. All four orders seemed to go through, and an email from their customer service claimed that both orders shipped on the same day.

Here's the thing. On Monday, both orders from JD arrived, and ONE pair from size? arrived. Yesterday, nothing. I emailed them about the order number in question and they said it had been dispatched and I should be receiving it shortly. Well how the hell can one box get there at least two days(assuming I don't get anything today) before one that was shipped on the same damn day?

Getting a little woried...

On the day restock, I placed two orders with size? and two with JD, since I didn't know if they would go through, and other people had problems with cancellations initially. All four orders seemed to go through, and an email from their customer service claimed that both orders shipped on the same day.

Here's the thing. On Monday, both orders from JD arrived, and ONE pair from size? arrived. Yesterday, nothing. I emailed them about the order number in question and they said it had been dispatched and I should be receiving it shortly. Well how the hell can one box get there at least two days(assuming I don't get anything today) before one that was shipped on the same damn day?

You are the first person I have heard of that got ANYTHING from JD.  What side of the country are you on? Was it the milan's that came, and via FedEx? 

^Not sure if it was Fedex, I guess I could check my packaging. I'm in the Midwest(Minneapolis). They came Monday. Ordered on the restock of April 2nd. And yes, it was the Milans.

So everything was normal with JD. size? is another story.

wow, you are the first person i've heard of in the US that received an order from JD, let alone two.

wow, you are the first person i've heard of in the US that received an order from JD, let alone two.
Ive ordered AF1s and Milans from JD as well as AM Light Easter, Milans, and Innevas from Size and all of them came within 2 weeks. I'm located in the midwest.

Yeah just got my order from JD for the Milans like two days ago and it's not double boxed but in a plastic bag. I live in the midwest...

Last edited:
Still nothing and I'm in NYC... Dispatched almost 2 weeks ago 
mean.gif

shipped under the same tracking number? 

ive worked in operations for a lot of logistics companies and **** gets split up allll the time - paired together with customs doing whatever the **** they want, delays / shipment splitting seems unfortunately inevitable!

to add to that - i've had stuff take a month from the US to the UK before. just gotta keep patient i guess. 

(besides.. every cloud - at least you didnt pay for the shipping, ha!)

Last edited:
shipped under the same tracking number? 

ive worked in operations for a lot of logistics companies and **** gets split up allll the time - paired together with customs doing whatever the **** they want, delays / shipment splitting seems unfortunately inevitable!

to add to that - i've had stuff take a month from the US to the UK before. just gotta keep patient i guess. 
(besides.. every cloud - at least you didnt pay for the shipping, ha!)

Actually, they were placed under different orders, since I was confused on if my orders were going through or not, I kept placing them. So I suppose what you said makes sense, who knows where the 2nd package could be. Hopefully on it's way! I have already emailed size? twice, but I guess I should wait at least a week more before I start getting too excited about it.

they're the worst with getting back to emails.  i think size and JD have the same, single person emailing customers back and just signing different names because i got a response from size and JD within minutes of each other.

been lookin @ the blk/mint/pink max 1's that are bout to drop and startin to notice that much like the mint fb's, they aint that serious...

both shoes are ok/cool @ best. nothin worth losin yer s*** over. let alone coppin 2 pair...

been lookin @ the blk/mint/pink max 1's that are bout to drop and startin to notice that much like the mint fb's, they aint that serious...

both shoes are ok/cool @ best. nothin worth losin yer s*** over. let alone coppin 2 pair...
agreed.  if im able to cop, i'll cop.  if not, nothing to sweat over.  i can somewhat understand the hype for the mint roshes only because it's an up and coming shoe and colorways are rather scarce.  but there's so much better options for the am1s both new and old that missing out on the "yeezy" release won't leave people feeling like they missed out on something

Last edited:
Newb question. Can someone drop some history on why the AM1 Milan is the most popular of the three? (london and paris)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom