THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

https://www.klekt.in/sneaker/nike_1...ang-us9-pass-as-ds-og-all_i1102891?is=private

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel like asking the public to vote on another shoes that literally nobody wants is a total waste of time and money almost nobody will be able to buy is like having your ex-girlfriend ask you for help picking out condoms.
Fixed.

Hypefreaks going wild on the am1 thread. Cant wait until this whole thing blows over.

Last edited:
Well I finally broke down and went to get some Thorlos thick padding running socks and now the OG Anniversary fits great. Talk about hardcore retro I even have to go back to 80's style socks.

Well I finally broke down and went to get some Thorlos thick padding running socks and now the OG Anniversary fits great. Talk about hardcore retro I even have to go back to 80's style socks.

If you slide an additional insole in there - you'll be fine.

Pinnacles came in today. They do fit a little big but not enough for me to return them. I'll prob throw in some sneaker shields when wearing them anyway cuz I'd hate to see that leather crease up. My consolation for missing oout this month but feels more like a W. The smell on these is really strong like nail polish. I'm getting dizzy as I'm typing this.
Thought they came with extra laces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom