THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bigger than the Pinnacles? Naaaaaaaaaa. Pinnacles run bigger bc of the leather liner.
Actually leather due to it being thicker usually would run smaller for a runner design. Same with NB retros.

Nike shouldn't have market the new toe box as slimmer and their out of shape toe box being done for comfort. Threw many of us off in sizing.

Last edited:

Actually leather due to it being thicker usually would run smaller for a runner design. Same with NB retros.

Nike shouldn't have market the new toe box as slimmer and their out of shape toe box being done for comfort. Threw many of us off in sizing.
My experience is the complete opposite. Leather liner runs bigger as it breaks in. I'm a 10.75 TTS. I normally go 11 in AM1. I went 10.5 in the Pinnacle and they are perfect. In the Concepts NYC and RF Cyclades, I had to go all the way down to a 10.

My experience is the complete opposite. Leather liner runs bigger as it breaks in. I'm a 10.75 TTS. I normally go 11 in AM1. I went 10.5 in the Pinnacle and they are perfect. In the Concepts NYC and RF Cyclades, I had to go all the way down to a 10.

This man said 10.75 TTS lmao

I put the OGs on my foot and had to triple check the size on the box and the size tag to make sure I wasn't trippin

Like damn did I end up with a UK8?!

That's how big they run *pics to come tonight*

Last edited:
How's the fit on the pinnacles? Same as other mesh AM1's or .5 down?
For me definitely TSS..(like all my other air max 1s frm 2012-2016) however  i see may different opinions here...paid reselling price for my atmos and I am so freaking anxious now..

For getting something he wanted

word, all this talk about "i only pay retail and nothing else" is BS

if you really want the shoes and you didn't get lucky with the raffles, or you had better things to do then to sleep outside a shop for 3 days like a bum, then you have to pay resell, it's that simple

and if people are happy with what they have bought, let them be happy

Back
Top Bottom