THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I think down the line, things will be fine with buying these. They will not go for retail, but it seems like there are enough pairs to where the price will come back down to a reasonable amount once the hype dies down. People are just acting as if they are super limited like the og colorways from the last two weeks and the prices are going to be that of what the OG pairs were/are going for.
Agreed. Most of the "resellers" right now are probably just hypebeasts, so they likely won't be sitting on these long after Air Max Day. It also doesn't help that every single retailer has said the Atmos are "extremely limited" either, but we'll see.

So are there any inidications pointing to the Atmos being more limited than the OG colorways? it seems like the OG colorways took everybody by surprise by the sheer amount of pairs available everywhere.

Atmos appears to have been distributed to a lot more stores/boutiques, if I'm not mistaken.

Cant be too late if it never started. (insert dude pointing to his head meme) lol
laugh.gif

This is their job, to wait a whole day so they can say they got the shoe and stunt on Twitter/IG, and then make 50 bucks off of it when nobody cares anymore.
i dont know about you, but i'd pay $50 over retail for a pair of atmos even if it was a year down the road 
laugh.gif

at the end of the day its just a pair of shoes. some people acting like their lives will end if they dont get a pair. do i want one? yes, will i be mad if i take a L on it like i have on the other releases, no. just makes me not be so loyal to a brand who clearly doesnt fully support its loyal consumers. 

If they release elephant option on ID i'd be happy and almost prefer it so i can order multiple pairs. 

i dont know about you, but i'd pay $50 over retail for a pair of atmos even if it was a year down the road :lol:

at the end of the day its just a pair of shoes. some people acting like their lives will end if they dont get a pair. do i want one? yes, will i be mad if i take a L on it like i have on the other releases, no. just makes me not be so loyal to a brand who clearly doesnt fully support its loyal consumers. 

If they release elephant option on ID i'd be happy and almost prefer it so i can order multiple pairs. 

I wouldnt, this Atmos AM1 is a clearance shoe to me. Just my preference. But I want the people, like you who want them, to have them, and as usual the stupid hypebeast ruin it. But I think the amount of pairs out there warrant a lower resell price in the future. I just used 50 as an example after fees, shipping, time wasted, gas, etc. Hopefully I am not wrong, and Hopefully you all score a pair for retail or maybe even less with any Nike coupons or Swoosh discounts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom