THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This dude doesn't miss anything
Helps that I'm a few train stops away from Atmos, woke up at 11:30 and still got myself a band :lol: :smokin [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Signed up for both the 25th and 26th at 11am. I hope thats the earliest time. At least thats the earliest time I saw on the list. Hope they got some Atmos or Masters
Man i tried to get the 11am slot but it wasnt available and all i saw was 3pm. Imma just go early and see if i can get in, if not then it'll be cool to just attend. Hopefully they dont run out of stuff if they are selling shoes

Did anyone attend any of the Nike events last year for AMD? Did they sell shoes or was it just a sneaker event with food and stuff?
I would bet on them having stock of all recent air max releases used to celebrate Air Max Day. Chicago only had this one event at 10pm right? 

So you skipped the line to get in before the cutoff? You're everything wrong with this culture. I hope they run out before you get a pair.
it is what it is, everyone else was doing the same damn thing
yup you know it [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Honestly it's how the City is. NYC is just that messed up for store release. Not saying it's right or whatever, but you'll see that experience in the other product threads. No F* given.
Alp telling you how it is live in person. That's all.

Honestly it's how the City is. NYC is just that messed up for store release. Not saying it's right or whatever, but you'll see that experience in the other product threads. No F* given.
yeah Nyc is mad bad right now. I was at nike lab last saturday and the people you would expect to act like they have sense was cutting the line.

Yea dudes wanna play mr.right when 20 cats created a mob in the line, nah I'm good. I'll just get in where I fit in. My bright *** blue coat ain't help me at all today though :lol:

it is what it is, everyone else was doing the same damn thing
yup you know it [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Was able to score a band as well. But I got in line around 10:20-10:30. Bouncer threw out a kid who tried to hop over the line though. Not before 10-15 people snuck ahead.

because alp puts in the work. He's not out here running bots and stuff lol, hes out there putting in manhours in sub 30* NYC 
I get that's how NYC is, and I'm not taking shots at Alp, but this post makes it seem like he is out there on some crusade. He is out there grimming it up with the rest of the grime, and he has never sugar coated it. 

****** vibes all around today & tmrw.

not gonna sweat it and just look forward to the next one.

Last edited:

I get that's how NYC is, and I'm not taking shots at Alp, but this post makes it seem like he is out there on some crusade. He is out there grimming it up with the rest of the grime, and he has never sugar coated it. 
its better to grime it up then to stand there like a dummy in the cold and leave empty handed. I was at nikelab last week and a whole hypebeast horde  cut the line I was tight , but luckily they didnt have any pairs. Now I know to be in the front of the line or cut.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom