THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Any idea why the Atmos would come in the plain red box if they're this limited? Did the new safaris come in any special box?

Was having a really ****** day at work....till I saw this:

Cooking on Kith for the very first time. That's about every spot I cooked at least once in NYC.

#Blessed

I got a feeling there are gonna be a lot of pairs of the Atmos - All size uk stores are getting them - None of the size stores had the OG ^^poster above reffing standard box as well, probably wrong but they built enough hype to cash in on these and the half a** 2.0s / maybe a similar amount to the "modified" safari

[table][tr][td]
25ccf2c6-5793-499c-8993-03edf01eed31.jpeg

[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
NIKE AIR JORDAN X MAX PACK

Jordan brand and Nike join together for a collaborative celebration of the Air Max. The pack references two of Tinker Hatfield’s most iconic creations and some of the most outstanding collaborative efforts from Japanese brand atmos. The pack comes together with an exclusive set of the iconic Air Jordan III and the Air Max 1 taking color and material composition inspired by atmos designer "Koji's" loud and abrupt takes on the Air Max 1 model. To tie in the pack, Nike and Jordan co-branding elements can be seen throughout both silhouettes.

Available tomorrow, March 18th, at Blends Beverly Hills and Downtown Los Angeles via in-store raffle.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
URL]

[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
NIKE X ATMOS AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM RETRO - MEDIUM GREY/CLEAR JADE/BLACK

In 2006, Tokyo-based atmos took on the task of designing their own Air Max 1. The result was an iconic design that would go on to become a favorite for many, as well as last year's Vote Back winner. Now, answering the call of the people, the atmos x Nike Air Max 1 returns in true form, arriving complete with iconic elephant and vibrant jade accents.

Available tomorrow, March 18th, at all Blends locations as well as Blendsus.com (9AM PST).
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I wouldnt, this Atmos AM1 is a clearance shoe to me. Just my preference. But I want the people, like you who want them, to have them, and as usual the stupid hypebeast ruin it. But I think the amount of pairs out there warrant a lower resell price in the future. I just used 50 as an example after fees, shipping, time wasted, gas, etc. Hopefully I am not wrong, and Hopefully you all score a pair for retail.
haha i know what you mean. ive wanted a pair for years but was never willing to pay 1K CAD for them. there is only 1 boutique shop where i live and they are not getting them, never got the OG reds or blues either. 

some of you at least have a far better opportunity than others. try living in Canada for any brand and any shoe. **** gets 100 times harder. if you cant get it online. its typically a L unless you're living in Toronto area. only 1 place in all of british columbia is getting them and its in store only to get the raffle entry card. requires my *** to drive 45 mins, then take 2 hr ferry ride, then a bus just to get a raffle code to enter it online.

give me the options for ID and i'll gladly wait 6-8 weeks for a ID'd pair over these. 

Was having a really ****** day at work....till I saw this:

Cooking on Kith for the very first time. That's about every spot I cooked at least once in NYC.

#Blessed
Says pickup is 9:30-10:30, then says it has to be picked up by 9:30...hmm...better get there by 9:30!

you live out in WW still ? 

dope to see someone from there on NT

Eds used to be the hang out near the go carts back in the day before they shut it down LOL 

16th st beach with the Volley Ball net is where it gets poppin

yeah man. My family and I own A&LP pizza on 15th & NJ Ave lol

anyone down the shore feel free to stop in for the NT fam hook up

ask for Dom, im always in the back

Last edited:
I got a feeling there are gonna be a lot of pairs of the Atmos - All size uk stores are getting them - None of the size stores had the OG ^^poster above reffing standard box as well, probably wrong but they built enough hype to cash in on these and the half a** 2.0s / maybe a similar amount to the "modified" safari

And many of us still going to strike out

Back
Top Bottom