THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If my NIKE gift card doesnt cover the whole purchase, will the SNKRs app deduct the gift card amount then charge the rest on the card I put on the app?

If my NIKE gift card doesnt cover the whole purchase, will the SNKRs app deduct the gift card amount then charge the rest on the card I put on the app?
Yes.  You'll check the box for gift card, and notice that back on the place order screen it will show gift card and your credit card in the payment field.  Try it now on any shoe to see. 

Nike chat told me they're sending out reservations for the Royals.  Anyone receive one? I think they're full of BS and have no clue.

Nike chat told me they're sending out reservations for the Royals.  Anyone receive one? I think they're full of BS and have no clue.
I have my doubts. . . But maybe I am just pessimistic as a result of me literally NEVER receiving a reservation for anything. 

They never have a clue. That's why it's funny to see that chat posted 10 times. That one guy saying that doesn't make it true but everyone believes it bc they want to.

How man of ya'll trying for that jordan + am1 pack if you miss out on the solo release of the am1 ?
I am. Just need to find out which online spots will sell them 
laugh.gif

Thinking of doing the same. I didn't go last week bc i wasn't expecting such a limited release. Not sure if it's better to try cncpts or kith? Are there any other stores in nyc getting these that didn't get the reds last week
called NIKE in the NY area none of them is getting the royal and KITH is doing raffle.. should hit up cncpts in the AM too 

I am going to go with the berry laces. I ordered some waxed laces. I'm going to see how those hold up

Back
Top Bottom