THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was anyone able to pick up from Concepts last week? Thinking of getting to the NYC location early tomorrow AM.

Thinking of doing the same. I didn't go last week bc i wasn't expecting such a limited release. Not sure if it's better to try cncpts or kith? Are there any other stores in nyc getting these that didn't get the reds last week?

Last edited:
So, from what I've read...The Atmos pack will only be sold at select retailers worldwide...Meaning in store? Any stores online?

Last edited:
Might as well keep it going live in Grew up in Towson live in whitemarsh MD

Continuing on haha. Born and raised in Columbia and still living here.... working in Gaithersburg though

But for atmos I hope everyone will get a pair. The prices on StockX and goat seem to be lowering to around $500 right now and hopefully will go down more once they release

Hope I hit next week on the single atmos at the very least... will try for the pack as well so I can sell the 3s :lol:

Not sure if this was already spotted but Nike is raffling the Masters, in case anyone cares

Last edited:
Well if the pack serves the purpose of making the standalone release a GR or diverting some of the hype, then I'm all for it.  In fact I would have been for the OG reds and blues to have a pack too. 

Last edited:
I would've loved to see both OG's come as a pack.

even if it comanded a higher ticket, would've been worth it to guarantee having both.

I have some good money down on Silver Bullets being a surprise NA drop for AM Day.

Potentially old shape Obsidians dropping out of nowhere??

Both local shops with installations are touting "surprises to look forward to"

Red and blue AM1s will always be back in some way, shape, or form (quite literally) with the original materials that we so desire. It sucks what they did this year for it, but it's still a classic pair that they've retro'd in those colorways several times before and they'll retro it again. Might not be for a few years or so but they'll be back.

@SingledOut how can someone say a release is a surprise when production started 5-6 months ago haha
Could be something that was already produced in larger quantities than originally billed/broadcast

... Silver Bullets come to mind ...

Wait did the og am97 get retried recently? Need a pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom