THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

2rdu6xl.jpg

:wow:

yea man!

Been dropping here and there throughout the EU.

Was first billed as a Italy only release and then a bunch of EU shops starting dropping them
Well there was a special Italy colorway that had the colors of the Italian flag on the back which is different 

But the Silver 97's have also dropped a few select spots in the US recently

I foresee no time to even select a gift card on SNKRS for these as that's an extra step that delays checkout!  Or does SNKRS give you a couple of minutes to checkout once it gets to the cart/payment screen?

"These" being the Royals"

Last edited:

I foresee no time to even select a gift card on SNKRS for these as that's an extra step that delays checkout!  Or does SNKRS give you a couple of minutes to checkout once it gets to the cart/payment screen?

SNKRS isn't on a timer like NDC... you'll be waiting in line and it'll charge you automatically if you've been selected

You can't use a GC on SNKRS purchases or coupon codes either

I'd talk to Nike chat on Nike.com and ask them for tips regarding gift cards.

SNKRS isn't on a timer like NDC... you'll be waiting in line and it'll charge you automatically if you've been selected

You can't use a GC on SNKRS purchases or coupon codes either
Yes, you can use gift cards (and PayPal) now.  It spins until it finds your default size and takes you to the place order screen....If you're in line it doesn't even show that screen...in my experience.

Yes, you can use gift cards (and PayPal) now.  It spins until it finds your default size and takes you to the place order screen....If you're in line it doesn't even show that screen...in my experience.
You're right I forgot you can edit your payment option... you gotta add the GC info before you go to check out I guess

Back
Top Bottom