THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yessir I live in Frederick but work in Bethesda like 5 min from DC

The only place I can think of would maybe be Nike Georgetown but I can't say for sure. I'm just gonna try through SNKRS
I contacted Nike Georgetown yesterday, they said they didnt and are not getting the AM1

Dang, size 9 is gone. Just grabbed the 9.5. Cost as much as one of those Yeezy shoes, but you get two pairs, at least.

laugh.gif

I contacted Nike Georgetown yesterday, they said they didnt and are not getting the AM1
Have any Nike Town's even getting the OG AM1? None, I don't think.

Last edited:
Dang, size 9 is gone. Just grabbed the 9.5. Cost as much as one of those Yeezy shoes, but you get two pairs, at least.

:lol:  

Have any Nike Town's even getting the OG AM1? None, I don't think.

Affirmative. No NikeTown's have gotten or will get them

Last edited:
I would do a preorder at 220. Anything more than that is pushing it.

yesh, already prepping my L for Saturday.

just let me get those atmos plz

I just said it was dumb to drop $300 on the blues but damnnnnnn those are so nice :frown:

Not sure if posted here but code on eBay C20hellospring takes off max $50. Not sure if it's done for east coast heads but expires 3/11/17. Must checkout with PayPal

This week my wife is in town so I'm going super early and dragging her with me. She's cool with bc she wants a pair of "Elephant shoes" as she calls them. Sucks that others will know about it but hopefully I'll be able to get 2 blues for me and then an Atmos for me and one for my wife.

I thought the Atmos were going to be online exclusives just like the Sport Red (at least that's what I was told when I called my nearest Nike Factory Store (Dolphin Mall). Where are you copping them at?

Back
Top Bottom