THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Is he? I thought the previous release was trash and this was the first time Nike released the OG colorway in this shape. Please clarify.
2005 HOA is the last one people really recognize. They released in 09 and 12 but had the butt shape.

sick
nthat.gif
Thanks Bro!  Had to dig in the crates this month for AMD. I have a few more in store for the next couple of weeks.

Lol, have no clue. I'm not really sweating it. Sneaker game has been good to me lately, so I'll take the hiccup in stride. Lebron 14, not sure of the colorway.
I believe black and grey. Here's the style code 852405‌-‌002
That would be cool. But definitely not.

Copped on SNKRS, and then the email says lebron 14. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What kinda BS is that?!? lol you're handling it better that me, but they should at least fulfill it with something else you actually want

Finalized my Air Max Day fit lmfao [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nike wants to make more money.  With the new shape they can sell more shoes.  They can sell the same colorways people already have that will buy again for the shape.  The hype is marketing for the short term.  Just like people went crazy for the Zeros, which are now sitting everywhere in different colorways.  Also, they're tooled up for this new shape; it's gotta be costly to switch shapes and retrain.

Hype is cool but it's all about sales and revenue and Nike is running laps around everyone in those 2 categories.

If Nike wants hype, then they'll just drop a limited release like these OG's or the Kaws J4, then when people strike out they'll go and buy the stuff that's looks similar and is sitting in stores as a consolidation prize.

^ I love to say it isn't but unfortunately that's probably the best price you can find rn and after Saturday you won't find them for under 300$ till sometime later if/when the hype moves to the next thing.

I feel you. smh.

200$ is my ceiling for any of these OG's, atmos or master.

seen em all too many times on shelves for 60$ and less to bite at these crazy prices I'm finding for 13's

Last edited:
Those blues are so beautiful. I keep saying retail or bust don't pay resell but I want them. Going to unds my CX tomorrow to try and make me feel a little better about knowing Ima take the L on the SNKRS release

Day 9. Not sure if many people know about these but here are my Burgerman's! Second time I have worn them.
damn those are really nice. I've never seen them before.

Also the more I see those OG Blues, the more I want them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom