THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Everything I try to find in my size on Ebay/Klekt is either not there or in poor condition and now I regret not copping the kumquats. 
grin.gif

Maybe I'll go and make some iD's, I need a pair of AM1's.

Quote:

How long does it take from this process for the shoes to be delivered?
I was 3 days between 'almost finished' and 'shipped' for my HTM's last week and 1 day for another pair of regular 1's this week.

Being marked as 'shipped' and actually having them on the move to you is another story as well though.

Last edited:
Quote:

I was 3 days between 'almost finished' and 'shipped' for my HTM's last week and 1 day for another pair of regular 1's this week.
Being marked as 'shipped' and actually having them on the move to you is another story as well though.

That's the truth. I received tracking Monday but they're still chilling in Vietnam. Looks like they moved about 10 miles in 4 days. Sightseeing I guess....

ill be returning Air Max 90 HTM MP size 10 to my local Nike outlet around noon today if anyone is interested. Just don't want any of the employees to get them first

^the color blocking on those were too ill. singledout singledout

had to bite the steez and copped myself the same pair. can't wait to get em and fix the shape

Last edited:
Went ahead and grabbed these. Mad, the seller didn't tell me they were yellowing a bit. But it's cool. Wish the iD clear was more like silver on these.

How much did you drop on these? I need to sell my 9.5 and pick up a 10. I love these.

^the color blocking on those were too ill. @SingledOut

had to bite the steez and copped myself the same pair. can't wait to get em and fix the shape
Yea they're super nice, I've been messing with options to change a few things may just change swoosh color. But then there are these, which are more funky but they totally give off that 2006 options vibe (again these aren't mine)

^ i just found a pair of 90's i did w/ 06 options...if i posted pics i'd get clowned....looking like a hypebeast threw up on em lol...pink/laser blue/black blocking lol

Back
Top Bottom