THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not really feeling the HTM options but I have a 40% off code. Not sure if I should order these ID's or just wait for another good AM1 drop

This HTM Chili / Greystone inspiration turned out pretty solid

Blue midsole clean look too

WOW! Never seen a 40% code....I get 4-5 with a 20%, Got to get more than 1 pair with that, how did you get it? if you dont mind me asking

Either way, never waste a 40% off on 1 shoe. Save up and hit them hard for 3 or 4 pairs

WOW! Never seen a 40% code....I get 4-5 with a 20%, Got to get more than 1 pair with that, how did you get it? if you dont mind me asking
im assuming he means 40% on one item.  doubt its an entire order.  i could be wrong.  nike likes taking our money, they dont personally like us enough to give a 40 off entire sale.  if thats the case, @KingsCrossing   hit me and others up in PM so we can get in on that order.  heck, you can make a little off me if you want.  
wink.gif

Last edited:
I always buy a 20% code before buying, just ordered 5 iD's, got one free. I've also found Nike is occasionally willing(depending on who you get in chat) to replace a code if you return a pair and ask. Benefited twice just by asking. This is killing me waiting on new options... Got 2 20's just waiting.

The funny thing is they did me dirty when i tried to order my girl a pair of internationalists on clearance. I won't go through the whole saga but they ended up giving me that 40% off and I won't be ordering from my account anymore, I'll have to create a new one.

No jig they just kept cancelling every order that I placed through my account, that I've had for years. they kept telling me the item was OOS then my girl ordered the same pair and they shipped the next day. I called and told them my account is obviously f'd for whatever reason, I don't use bots only backfired once lol. Anyway, ended up with 40% off. I haven't even bought anything from Nike in a while, been on a serious UB kick lately.

crazy...dont know why I love them so much sometimes,,,business practices shotty at best occasionally. nothing wrong with a UB kick...did that for a minute too. if you feel like letting that go....ehhhem...ehhhem

looking good!!!!!!!!! How long was the turnaround, full 30 days?

Sorry these aren't mine either haha.

However, I ordered three pair. Two on 3/16 which shipped on 3/29 and got delievery on 4/4. I have been on vaca for the last two weeks so I haven't been home to open them up yet. So 19 days...pretty fast. Third pair I didn't order until 4/1 so should be getting those in next few weeks.

100% sending one back after seeing how lame the metallic silver midsole looks...but I know the other two will be very nice.

Also have a reallyyyy special pair that I've always wanted in my collection that is waiting for me to open up when I get home as well :smokin

they are (VN)DS ??

Nah, they're DS. Pretty confident about that. No signs of wear at all. Just yellowing on the midsole consistent with not storing them correctly. How old are these amd?

I definitely see the different between the iD hyperfuse and the true 3 layer hyperfuse on the ronnie fieg.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom