The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe people here are complaining about first come first serve. I'd rather get there early enough and know I'm getting my pair than leaving it up to chance through raffles. All spots here are doing raffles and I would LOVE for them to do first come first serve.

Idk where to being. They hold so many pairs. Sell chunks to resellers. Just bad all around. Dudes will tell you they got x amount and sell half or a third of the stock only. It makes it that much easier for stores to be shady.

Last edited:
or that you can get a pair if you really try. You gotta put in serious work and still hope to get lucky.

lol what?

you said we cant get a pair if we really try then you say you gotta put in work and still hope to get lucky?

that not making sense homeboy

Last edited:
 Congrats for everyone who has a Foot Locker getting them. Closest one to me is about an hour drive, I may still try to enter since it's via the app.

Lancaster is Amish country in Pennsylvania...and there's a HOH in Lancaster

It's online for me as well...closest stores to me getting them are about an hour away in Harrisburg and they're starting raffles tomorrow and Monday
Lol im from lancaster CA, never knew it was another lancaster out there

you guys asking for shiekh codes gotta go out there and contribute too just cant wait around for the next guy to do it for you if you really want this shoe.

as seen in the low xi thread guys wont share as much when a shoe has resell value

Last edited:
Can't believe people here are complaining about first come first serve. I'd rather get there early enough and know I'm getting my pair than leaving it up to chance through raffles. All spots here are doing raffles and I would LOVE for them to do first come first serve.

Bro, I don't have time to camp out for hours for shoes. :smh:

There will be a lot of driving done on Monday... Trying to get at least 10 tickets but I think I can manage 20 
nerd.gif

Anyone want to ride out with me Monday for raffles in Los Angeles? I'm driving. PM me. No homo [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Please guys, any info on the Poland footlockers or any other stores that can get some pairs? First time jumping in this type of activity, and im really into grabbing a pair or 2 just to wear them. Guys from Poland anyone please reply :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom