The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys, completely new to niketalk, and fairly new to the sneaker game. I've joined niketalk specifically to follow the bred 1 release because i've been trying to cop for retail. Hope everyone here is nice, thanks! 
Welcome to the thread stay tuned for all the info and you'll eat, fam. 

For sure, how long should I camp for these? I've heard its not very limited. 
Depends on where you live. You don't really have to camp depending on where you live. Some places are doing FCFS (first come first serve) all the ones around me are doing raffles so you're going to want to enter as many raffles at Footlocker, Shiehk, Champs, etc. as you can this coming Monday and Tuesday when the stores will be handing out physical tickets at their location. 

In addition to that next Saturday morning be ready with your laptop, tablet, smartphone, everything you've got and be ready to cart quickly from SNKRS (the official app for buying Nike/Jordan releases), Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs, and so on. Any other questions or concerns feel free to hit me up you'll find that though there are a few jerks here most people are friendly and willing to help. 

let them do whatever they feel like they want to do with their money.

I'd pay someone $50 to pick them up for me on Saturday. 7a-12p block on Saturdays is important to some of us.

soyou arepaying somebody 50 bucks on saturday to pick them up for you?

I live in las vegas and if I want to cop for retail best for me is probably go on the strip and hit up footlocker, champs, and nike store since theyre really close together. I'm just trying to decide if it's worth to go at midnight or right when they close...either way thanks for the help 

Where that quickstrike NT hat tho
frown.gif

Would be great with these kicks
you right 
nthat.gif

I live in las vegas and if I want to cop for retail best for me is probably go on the strip and hit up footlocker, champs, and nike store since theyre really close together. I'm just trying to decide if it's worth to go at midnight or right when they close...either way thanks for the help 
Only 2 Footlockers near you are getting them one at Moreno Valley one at Fashion Show Mall both are doing raffles not FCFS so camping won't help

theres a nike store and a footlocker who are doing FCFS that's why I want to camp, I dont have a license so it's kinda hard to pick up raffle tickets, am only 16. 

theres a nike store and a footlocker who are doing FCFS that's why I want to camp, I dont have a license so it's kinda hard to pick up raffle tickets, am only 16. 
You're correct I did not see that Miracle Mile Footlocker store is doing FCFS 

be careful out there young man. Hope you have an adult with you.

Hope you are successful.

I will definitely try online. Pretty much only NDC and SNKRS

And i'm cool with being called lazy because i am. I work to allow myself to be lazy when i want. Its why i typically pay resell prices for my AJ1's but not doing it this time because of '13.

any shiekh codes for vegas?

Gonna be there next weekend can't enter any ticket raffles since they end tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom